A new Pokescrub has arrived

Hello everyone, I'm GodofGamingRWBY, or just GoG for short. I'm a long time Pokemon fan, and just video games in general fan, and I managed to stumble across this nice fan game. Needless to say, I kinda got hooked on it and have been playing quite a lot of it. But, onto other things, I have a multitude of hobbies: Playing (self taught) piano, playing video games, reading books, playing video games, writing stories, playing video games, eating and sleeping... Did I mention playing video games? Because I do that a lot. Maybe a bit too much.

But, aside from that, I'm a huge fan of quite a lot of things, such as: RWBY (it's in the name), Blazblue, Okami, Fire Emblem, Smash bros, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, quite a lot of strategy games, and obviously, Pokemon.

I'm not the best at writing out lengthy introduction threads, but I do have one last thing to say before I end this one off:

"Hi"

As a fellow RWBY fan I know you can apriciate this:

iWt0dxX.png

Now take a wild guess who my favorite would be

tip: It's one one of the 7 dolts.

anywho~ WELCOME

welcome to reborn! i am a bard who also likes RWBY, fire emblem (there is even a free phone game app that is amazing called fire emblem heroes that is great.), and smash bros( my mains are Ike and Corrin, casuals are roy, robin, and lucario)