Trainer's Log Stardate: 736495.1808

Megagun

On this eve, my escape pod has landed upon a very strange world. It would appear filled with powerful creatures, and a civilization built upon the exploitation of these beings. Stranded without any form of communication, and no hope of rescue I must accept that I may die here. Though the prime directive prohibits me from interfering, I have chosen to assimilate myself into the local populace. Wait...this strange sphere does what!!!? ::Pause Log::

Hi there, totally just joined. Hope to have some fun and maybe blow stuff up.

welcome to reborn! i am a residential bard here to help out in any way you may need. also we don't exploit pokemon(that is what they are called). we catch them in pokeballs to keep them safe and form a bond with them. this insures that pokemon everywhere survive

Thanks everybody. Btw, I got that date by dividing 2016 by 4 (504) then multiplying 2016 by 365, followed up with adding the 504, as well as adding 31,31,31,30,28 for the months of this year that has passed. Then the .1808 is military time 18:08, the time I posted the whole thing.