Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Byxbixionsdufsdhiusdbf Grotto

Xenoxblades

Question

I f***** found it. Got the pokemons I wanted there. But found also a light brown pillar, that says that something is missing. 

I need to know what is missing. And  tips on how to get it would be appreciated. Looked in the forum and google but I saw nothing.

Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

The odd key stone, that whats missing, you get Spiritomb from there

Edit: you can get an odd key stone by mining rocks

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

21 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

The odd key stone, that whats missing, you get Spiritomb from there

Edit: you can get an odd key stone by mining rocks

I just got one odd keystone by mining one of the rocks there. Then I went for the beldum. then I left. Guess what I forgot to do? to check the pillar again. GG WP ffs.

Also tell me this: Saw a video of a guy going for misdreavus but there is a boulder he used strenght on the passway, but I don't have a boulder.

Note that I cleared the episode 16, is there an event or items or something I must do prior to get Misdreavus event trigger? thanks.

Check the pillar again for spiritomb^^ as for beldum you need to let your team loos some health, then get a mon with themove teleport on your team, next go heal your team using Aya's healing machine, next go to route 1 and ride a tauros, then use teleport and you'll be back to Aya's house, interact with the healing machine/Pc not really sure which one

as for misdreavus i dont know :/ what video did you follow?

4 hours ago, Xenoxblades said:

I just got one odd keystone by mining one of the rocks there. Then I went for the beldum. then I left. Guess what I forgot to do? to check the pillar again. GG WP ffs.

Also tell me this: Saw a video of a guy going for misdreavus but there is a boulder he used strenght on the passway, but I don't have a boulder.

Note that I cleared the episode 16, is there an event or items or something I must do prior to get Misdreavus event trigger? thanks.

According to Lostelle's video guide, you're supposed to interact with a gravestone somewhere in the Wasteland. If you don't, the boulder won't be there. If I recall, Misdreavus is hiding at various tombstones throughout the Wasteland and I think it has to be night for Misdreavus to show up. I vaguely remember finding Misdreavus at two specific tombstones. Not sure which ones. Might as well check'em all.

8 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

According to Lostelle's video guide, you're supposed to interact with a gravestone somewhere in the Wasteland. If you don't, the boulder won't be there. If I recall, Misdreavus is hiding at various tombstones throughout the Wasteland and I think it has to be night for Misdreavus to show up. I vaguely remember finding Misdreavus at two specific tombstones. Not sure which ones. Might as well check'em all.

That's the bit I was mising, gonna test it out.

After that gonna go for Spiritomb.

EDIT: Help me, I tried mounting taurus and lost afterwards, when arrived at Byxbixion for the 2nd time, Taurus isn't there, can I go to the Grotto once more?

Edited by Xenoxblades

10 hours ago, Xenoxblades said:

That's the bit I was mising, gonna test it out.

After that gonna go for Spiritomb.

EDIT: Help me, I tried mounting taurus and lost afterwards, when arrived at Byxbixion for the 2nd time, Taurus isn't there, can I go to the Grotto once more?

You have to use the Data Chip on the healing machine in the gym to keep the Tauros.