dungeons and dragons roll play

Jace Stormkirk

this is a game i love to play and wanted to see if anyone was interested in playing with me running the game. since i own the 5th edition of it that is what i will be running

the classes are barbarian, bard, cleric, druid, fighter, paladin, monk, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, warlock, and wizard.

if you want more info just let me know.

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this can either be an open world free to explore with no real main quest hook (basically i make stuff up as we go) or have a main adventure hook ( i have a couple to choose from) but you can still do whatever you want (but less likely to die because of prearranged battles) i will help you make your characters through pm ( that way i can look at you stats to see if you hit ect. plus only you know what your stats are) i will roll all dice that need to be rolled but you control everything else. to make things simple to see who goes when there will be the player's turn and enemies turn( not always in that order that is a roll i make) you can pm other players to discuss strategy. 

i do believe that covers everything. if not i will explain more

this seems interesting, never played it before so I might give it a shot. my question is if it would be on discord or something or just here on the forums on an specific thread

On 5/29/2017 at 3:04 PM, Wolfox Glace said:

this seems interesting, never played it before so I might give it a shot. my question is if it would be on discord or something or just here on the forums on an specific thread

it will be on this thread

On 5/29/2017 at 5:16 PM, Wolfox Glace said:

okay, then do you mind if I ask some things about the classes? and you said Warlock in the opening post twice

.... so it seems like i did. it was only a typo i missed the rogue and monk classes. what class are you interested in and i will give you a more in depth account of what they do. here is a extremely simplified version

barbarian. get mad and hit harder

bard. boost allies and screw with opponents with magic 

cleric. band aid and undead killer

druid. turn into animals plus nature magic

fighter. expert weapon and armor user

paladin. holy/unholy fighter with some holy magic

monk. fisticuffs fighter expert

ranger. bow or dual wielder expert with some magic

rogue. expert sneaky killer

warlock. just ask me this one is not simple

sorcerer. magic tamperer 

wizard. magic extraordinaire 

btw if you want to play post what class you want to be and i will pm you to make it with you and vote on an open world or pre-made adventure

• Global Mods

What level would you be planning on starting at?

I haven't played 5e before but I was planning to so I have a half-built sorcerer for it. I've also played a bit of 3.5e previously

On 5/29/2017 at 8:14 PM, DreamblitzX said:

What level would you be planning on starting at?

I haven't played 5e before but I was planning to so I have a half-built sorcerer for it. I've also played a bit of 3.5e previously

you would all start at lvl 1. that is good to know you already have half of it done pm me it and i will help finish it

update: this game will start once i get at least 3 people playing so far i got 2

i also need anyone who is playing to vote on an open world or a premade adventure

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

• Global Mods

Open world is appealing in concept, but having a main story can often result in a more interesting adventure. Honestly I'm not really sure which one I'd prefer, so I guess I'm good with either.

sorry I know that's not very helpful.

it is in the middle of spring, and all the flowers are in full bloom. there is a light breeze coming off the lake right next to the town of Mossshore. all would seem fine in this town just by looking upon it. but upon closer observation one would notice that there is an increase in the amount of patrols.... could they be expecting something? or has something already happened and are sill in shock. seeing this springs your interest as you wander toward this town...

On 6/1/2017 at 8:13 PM, DreamblitzX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Should we agree to use spoilers for OoC conversation and comments like this?

this is a good question and i have decided that i would keep this thread more clear if you just pm whoever you want to ooc (out of character) say something to