Boy am I tired and impressed with myself

Zander

Today I finally decided. It has been almost 1 month since I completed devon Corp. I still haven't beaten Adrean and not done anything else. 

And so I got to it. 

What happened was that my spirit to get 100% completion totally took over me.  You won't believe me when I say that I did the following :-

1) Got 7 people to help Adrean even though he said they were barely sufficient. 

2) Almost swept Adrean's team in battle. 

3) Helped aqua guy in elevator get construction job and aqua leader a Silph Co job (reset this 12 times to get decent IV charmander with F12 not working) 

4) Decided to and finally got the 10th department store sticker from the Route 1 puzzle (guy with the tech glasses. Looked it up via video) 

5) Paid 60000 for construction of slum, got GUM key and started wondering about it. Looked online and saw that it's a room in the water sewage treatment area. 

6) Made my way to that god damn room of hell. Actually solved the whole  damn puzzle without looking it up even once! 

7) Got myself a Goomy, rearranged items on pokemon, bought stuff from department store and saved the game. 

All of this was done in 4 hours! I don't think I'll be touching reborn for a while now unless there's something still left... 

14 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

you can try filling the pokedex, do all the side quests, or prepare a team for the steel gym

My 6 pokemon are ev trained so if Titania can still give me a tough pokemon battle then I would really appreciate it 

12 hours ago, Odybld said:

I saw that and thought "oh is that a workout thing? looks like a workout thing!!!"

help

heeeeeeeeelp

@Jelly grace the wastelands with your shitposting again mah boy

Lol I never work out

Edited by Zander