Where to go after beating Kyogre?

Just beat Kyogre, I have no idea where to go. I searched up videos and after beating it, they like touched a red crystal and heated up the mountain again? But when I go to the crystal, it's just white. PLZ HELP.

Just now, ProbassFish said:

Just beat Kyogre, I have no idea where to go. I searched up videos and after beating it, they like touched a red crystal and heated up the mountain again? But when I go to the crystal, it's just white. PLZ HELP.

just keep going up the mountain. Touch crystals. Do stuff lol.

23 minutes ago, ProbassFish said:

Well... On the floor I'm in, I can't go up unless is change the mountain's mood, buuuuuut, I can't touch any crystal, and there is only two in the very top room I can go.

Try looking everywhere. Remember, there are three moods you can have for your mountain: hot, neutral, and cool. I know on the top floor, you have to change the mountain to cool to advance to the next fight.

If you're higher than that, there's a tricky part where you go through a cave archway and then climb the NE ladder to a red crystal, go back down to a room that's mostly magma, climb down a ladder to the level with all the grunts and the redhaired scientist (when it's neutral), then surf across some magma in the SE part. That will lead you to a big blue crystal, and it's pretty easy from there.

• 2 months later...
On 27.5.2017 at 7:36 AM, Iron said:

Try using Rock Smash on the pillar/termite mound looking thing. That was what I ended up needing to do when I was stuck. Then you can go north over the magma.

I cant locate all the pillars, u remember where they are?

29 minutes ago, _Vipyr said:

Kyogre? I must have skipped that, as I just finished V9, and no mention of Kyogre was made.

It's an optional fight.  I think you can only do it if you give away the magma stone, though you can still skip over it (though you lose relationship points with Venam if you do).  It's also the only other way (aside from the starter jackpot) to get Ralts in V9.

• Developers
18 minutes ago, seki108 said:

It's an optional fight.  I think you can only do it if you give away the magma stone, though you can still skip over it (though you lose relationship points with Venam if you do).  It's also the only other way (aside from the starter jackpot) to get Ralts in V9.

Ah, I'm stubborn and don't give anything away in this :P

• Global Mods
On 8/19/2017 at 9:41 PM, seki108 said:

On 8/19/2017 at 10:01 PM, _Vipyr said:

Ah, I'm stubborn and don't give anything away in this :P

You can do it regardless of your Magma Stone choice. You just have to do it before you reach the barricade. That's the cut-off point.