GoT : Fire vs Ice ! Which side are you ?

Zarc

tyrion the best ! 

Anyway :

Spoiler

i don't except daenerys dragons will just come at time and save the day , white walkers may have something to counter dragons

Fire vs Ice?

Wood. Let the Humans die, let the Others die too. Let the world return to the Children of The Forest (and Meera+Bran Who'll ride into the sunset on a Unicorn on Skagos) 

Seriously? What cool things have the humans done? Built tiny castles, fought over petty squabbles. Same with the Others, who've just been sitting and doing nothing for 8000 years. 

Now the Children... While everyone was playing with bronze swords, they had magic that shattered continents. They made magic biological computers. They've got Mind Control magic. Oh and they've got Bloodraven on their side, the coolest motherfucker in all of Westeros. 

Edited by Tartar

Spoiler

Dragon fire would easily kill white walkers. The whitewalker's best strategy is probably to swarm the dragons while they're on the ground. Chances are, they'd take a huge chunk of out of the dragon mother's human army before the dragons stop fapping off somewhere (they're like ash's charizard- poorly trained). But then surprise, the dead become whitewalkers because she doesn't know to burn the bodies and it'll be interesting to see what happens after.

I wouldn't count out the Lannisters just yet. Cersei's still queen and now she's got nothing left to lose. Maybe she'll pull a samson and bring everything crashing down around herself. Except Jaime, who will survive and inherit the throne. *shrug* He's changed a lot and might rule well.

But for sure, I'm rooting for Tyrion, and by extension Daenerys. Even if she's got no real reason to try to rule over more than what she already does except that she's been conditioned since birth to think she has some right to it. I imagine John Snow will ally himself with her in a campaign against the white walkers. And let's not forget that he's got Targarian blood in him. Maybe he'll be able to do something with the dragons. who knows?

How ironic would it be if Bran's magic time travel BS is what drove the mad king mad? Look what the little shit did to poor Hodor...

16 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Maybe he'll be able to do something with the dragons. who knows?

Spoiler

He will ride one of them obviously , 3 dragons , 3 targarians ( daenerys , jon and tyrion ). For jaime i'm pretty sure he will kill cersei like he did with the mad king