The chocoholic Snorlax returns

Alphagar

Heya everyone!!

It has been...a looong time since I have been around here. Like...idk 4 years? Anyways, I got my gf into the game lately and well...I have returned!! I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I remember a few of ya'll. I worked so hard to get enough posts for ACE then left. What do you have to do now? Does the store where you could buy things with points still exist? Also, can someone point me to the thread with the shinies in it so I can show my gf? Uhhh...that's all I can think of now, back to playing GW2. Later. <3

Edited by Alphagar

Welcome back to Reborn! :D

Ace Membership is acquired by being a member for at least a year and earning 1000 EXP, gained from positively contributing to the site (helping other users, etc)

The Sprite Shop and everything that requires rupees doesn't exist anymore due to Reborn Forums being upgraded. There may be chances that it can be integrated in the future, but it is still unsure.

As for the Shinies thread, I'm not quite sure where it is placed, but I know it's somewhere in the Pokemon Reborn area.

Spoiler

Ty everyone for the welcoming messages. :3 

Ah, thanks Monsieur. I did notice the forums upgraded and figured maybe I was just blind and couldn't find it.

Ok, sweet...on to being helpful then!!

I may lurk a bit more to see where I can help at. :3

Also...idk why the spoiler thing is there. x.x

Edited by Alphagar

*enjoy :P I'm sure I will. 

Random question...can I move items from my old save to my new game somehow? Like potions and stuff? Not key items obviously.

Edited by Alphagar

On 5/26/2017 at 9:39 AM, Alphagar said:

*enjoy :P I'm sure I will. 

Random question...can I move items from my old save to my new game somehow? Like potions and stuff? Not key items obviously.

welcome back! and toi am a bard with the (sometime) the answers you need! as far as i know you have to trade with someone you trust to give the things back on your new file. 

I seem to have lost my old save on my friend's old computer...so q.q No rare candies and lemonade for me. XD Ah well...thanks anyways everyone. :3

And thanks for the anwser Jace.

Edited by Alphagar

On 26.05.2017 at 6:36 AM, Alphagar said:

Heya everyone!!

It has been...a looong time since I have been around here. Like...idk 4 years? Anyways, I got my gf into the game lately and well...I have returned!! I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I remember a few of ya'll. I worked so hard to get enough posts for ACE then left. What do you have to do now? Does the store where you could buy things with points still exist? Also, can someone point me to the thread with the shinies in it so I can show my gf? Uhhh...that's all I can think of now, back to playing GW2. Later. <3

Ay a gw2 player! What server are you in ? :o

EU? Awww...well what is your sn?

Thanks V...it was...well lets just say I am glad I got back into reborn. My gf curses Reborn city though...she thinks the design is crazy and all over the place...and is sad she has no more old people in Jasper ward to beat up. XD

50 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

If you are just want to show her what shinies there are you can go into the graphics folder and into battlers to see them all

I did notice that, ty though. :3 I figured I would let her be surprised with most of them. XD

Edited by Alphagar

Just now, Alphagar said:

I did notice that, ty though. :3 I figured I would let her be surprised with most of them. XD

XD my boyfriend nd I had spent an evening going through them comparing them to the originals

Welcome back to the community though