I Need Your Help

Jan

• Developers

Hey guys. This is a bit sudden, but something has come up and I need your help.

Late last night, my computer broke down, and as many of you know, this couldn't have happened at a worse time. Rejuvenation was a week away from release and currently... I don't know when it's going to be out to the public. My current financial situation is unstable, and I will not have enough money to buy a new computer for quite some time.

This is why I'm asking you guys for help. Please consider donating to me so that I can afford a new computer, and continue working on Rejuvenation and future projects. Anything helps; and it's not without benefits either. Those who donate will receive in-game benefits. As to what they are? I currently do not know, but the moment I do I shall update you all.*

As for V9- The files are securely tucked away in a cloud server. Nothing has been lost. Until I get a new computer, I will not be able to continue working on Rejuvenation, or at least it will be very hard to do so.

If this is something you cannot do, that is completely fine. If do decide to support me, thank you very, very much! All donations will be gone through Zumi for privacy reasons.

*If you guys have any suggestions for in-game benefits, I'd be willing to consider just about anything. Thank you.

http://paypal.me/honnojis

(Thank you zumi for providing a link!)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't have a paypall, so I'm afraid I won't be able to donate either (and I have a feeling that you won't have the most use for euro's as it it when it comes to getting a new PC) so all I'll say is good luck

• Veterans

All donations so far have been transferred to Jan's paypal -- Thank you immensely for your help! He'll be super happy with it c:

Sorry for the meager donation :( I'm short on cash this summer

Also, maybe you could do Venmo for those who don't have Paypal

Edited by Candy

Sorry for the small amount. One would think having a job would make someone afford to be more generous, but bills/rent/taxes say otherwise. In Greece at least.

In any case i hope it helps! I got too attached to your game, and its worth a penny more than many other games out there :) Take care and keep being awesome ^_^

• Veterans
1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

Are there any other ways than Paypal?

As of right now there's none, but I could probably look into some stuff and get it arranged. Paypal is still the most preferable though, as it saves us both trouble given Jan isn't really in a position to set up a lot of things.

I'm also in a bad economic situation, and that's just horrible. My country is going down quick, and playing Games like this make me happy, and even sometimes forget that i'm leaving in this situation. That sucks man, i can understand it.

If i could, i would give you the necesary amount to give you 3 new computers but sadly, i can't.
Hope you get a new one soon and finish V9. I wanna see all the new amazing stuff! :D 

I would support but I don't have paypal. also,if any other way exists do tell us. I wish you all the luck and my guess is that u will have enough cash for the comp by a week or so.

wish i was able to donate but i dont have paypal  what kind of computer are you looking to get?

Edited by sandy