Challanges for Reborn

123lionclan

Um, the title says it all. I wanan start a separate game for reborn outside of my main, and i want a couple of challanges to try out. Nuzlocke is an option, buuuutt im a wuss so maybe some others? And I'm doing another nuzlocke challange right now anyway soooo gonan wait ti lthats doen to do that. Maybe certain kind of pkmn, or those with specific natures? Or only shinies allowed due to the increased shiny chance? Come on, list unique challanges for Reborn!

Popular challenge runs people tend to do on these forums:

-Mono/Duotype runs

-Monogen Runs

-Using only Pokemon that fit a certain theme, like Eeveelutions or the fossil 'mons

1 hour ago, 123lionclan said:

Um, the title says it all. I wanan start a separate game for reborn outside of my main, and i want a couple of challanges to try out. Nuzlocke is an option, buuuutt im a wuss so maybe some others? And I'm doing another nuzlocke challange right now anyway soooo gonan wait ti lthats doen to do that. Maybe certain kind of pkmn, or those with specific natures? Or only shinies allowed due to the increased shiny chance? Come on, list unique challanges for Reborn!

A nuzlocke challenge or a hardcore....

What I've been doing is picking 6 Pokemon and editing them in with whatever movesets and stuff I want then to have. Then try to beat the whole game with just those six. It's been pretty fun, but very difficult. 

Maybe a good idea for you is a run where you spell challenge correctly though? Sorry, couldn't resist!

26 minutes ago, S.paul said:

A nuzlocke challenge or a hardcore....

yes, i plan to do a nuzlocke, after the one im doing for insurgance. as i said in the post, though i guess it was implied more than anything. any interesting and unique challanges that people have been doing on here with reborn, since it has a lot of unique featues and changes? cuz omg i love reborn so much this is pretty much my life right now. well outside school and work.

15 minutes ago, MetrololAce said:

What I've been doing is picking 6 Pokemon and editing them in with whatever movesets and stuff I want then to have. Then try to beat the whole game with just those six. It's been pretty fun, but very difficult. 

Maybe a good idea for you is a run where you spell challenge correctly though? Sorry, couldn't resist!

yeah i tend to make typos when texting and chatting, though usually im more vilgalent when it comes to naming my pkmn and stuff. Always with the Proper Caps, no ALL CAPS or lowercase Names Here~  but hm, the six would be cool, especially if i wanted to use specific ones, i would have to have an incomplete party until i get the one i want. may just give that a try!

32 minutes ago, Drymus said:

Popular challenge runs people tend to do on these forums:

-Mono/Duotype runs

-Monogen Runs

-Using only Pokemon that fit a certain theme, like Eeveelutions or the fossil 'mons

omg I love monotype teams! always love making them on pkmn showdown, and it would be pretty cool! also I always try to have a pkmn from each generation on my team as well, so i might try mono gen or 1 pkmn per gen! eevee evolution would be hard as you do not get an eevee until later, but i may try a form of that, and same with fossils. maybe i'll do winged pkmn only, or bipedal?

3 minutes ago, 123lionclan said:

omg I love monotype teams! always love making them on pkmn showdown, and it would be pretty cool! also I always try to have a pkmn from each generation on my team as well, so i might try mono gen or 1 pkmn per gen! eevee evolution would be hard as you do not get an eevee until later, but i may try a form of that, and same with fossils. maybe i'll do winged pkmn only, or bipedal?

For things like the Eeveelution run, there is a thread where you can request a certain starter or set of starters when you are doing a themed run. I'll put the link below.

oh txs! so yurp, other than that... er, how's the weather? xD yeah pretty much all i needed were ideas to try out as im finishing my other nuzlocke right now. and yeah, but if i do the dragon run i will consider pkmn who can evovle or mega evolve into dragons to count. so probs charmander to start out.

Edited by 123lionclan

You could do a cat run (only pokemon that look like cats), or a dog run. You could do a "limbless" run, ie only pokemon that don't have arms or legs :D (like wheezing, electrode, magnezone, arbok, seviper, etc). You could do a challenge run based on an egg group too, ie human-like, or water 1, or monster. Just some ideas