Help with getting a stater!

35 minutes ago, 123lionclan said:

I have been resetting my save file again and again... using F12, trying to get an axew for my save file... for 3 days. omg. my luck is so bad. please, i need help with this. if ur luck is good with this give it a shot, and if you do it then I totally owe you!

Game.rxdata

Lemme try it :P 

Bruh, who needs Axew? You need to get that Bulbasaur, the OG, #1 in EVERY Pokemon game soon as you get that National Dex, half poison because his rhymes are so sick, Grim Reaper reincarnate because leech seed and giga drain be taking EVERYONE'S souls, best Kanto starter competitively since the beginning, whippin' since level 9, Juggernaut because that mega is NEVER dying. But if you really want Axew, whatevs.

20 minutes ago, Smogoon Josh said:

Bruh, who needs Axew? You need to get that Bulbasaur, the OG, #1 in EVERY Pokemon game soon as you get that National Dex, half poison because his rhymes are so sick, Grim Reaper reincarnate because leech seed and giga drain be taking EVERYONE'S souls, best Kanto starter competitively since the beginning, whippin' since level 9, Juggernaut because that mega is NEVER dying. But if you really want Axew, whatevs.

If I recall Ralts is another jackpot starter

okay yeah bro.... but dragon starter. plus, it goes well plot-wise for the player to just randomly get a pkmn after that chaotic start, and just-so happen to get a dragon type starter since their mum had a fairy type.

... plot means a lot to me. and if i get the axew ill put up my save for a girl save slot with axew. cuz whynot?

and yeah i know bulbasaur (and greninja) are op as shit starters but i want a CHALLANGE for my first playthrough of this game. and I know eevee is another one as well. If i find any of em ill post it here, but i really wanna start my first playthrough of this game with an axew. cuz.

Edited by 123lionclan

4 minutes ago, 123lionclan said:

okay yeah bro.... but dragon starter. plus, it goes well plot-wise for the player to just randomly get a pkmn after that chaotic start, and just-so happen to get a dragon type starter since their mum had a fairy type.

... plot means a lot to me. and if i get the axew ill put up my save for a girl save slot with axew. cuz whynot?

and yeah i know bulbasaur (and greninja) are op as shit starters but i want a CHALLANGE for my first playthrough of this game. and I know eevee is another one as well. If i find any of em ill post it here, but i really wanna start my first playthrough of this game with an axew. cuz.

Wait. You want a challenge even though Axew gets Dragon Rage at an extremely early level? Not that there's anything wrong with that

Edited by Lucky1998

Okay so maybe i want axew mostly for the lols of having a dragon early on. but. dragon. rawr~

and yeah dragon rage is nice, very nice, early on. but i wouldn't say it can break a game. in that case i would pick charmander for the move and later challange. which i might if i cant get axew today, at least for my first playthrough.

UPDATE: Still have yet to get ralts, eevee, or axew... why doth my luck hate me?

alright im just gonna go with osawot since hes been following me around. or maybe fennekin? hm...

6 hours ago, 123lionclan said:

UPDATE: Still have yet to get ralts, eevee, or axew... why doth my luck hate me?

alright im just gonna go with osawot since hes been following me around. or maybe fennekin? hm...

Ey, you're not the only on with bad luck. I've recently gotten into gen 4 shiny chaining and I got to a chain of 34 for a ralts (the highest I've gotten so far) and even though the next patch I went into was 4 away I broke my chain because the RNG hates me. I was understandably very, very, very upset.

Pro Tip: water-type starter. You can easily catch Fire and Grass-type pokemon early-mid-game (Mt. Pyrous and Azurine Islands/Beryl/Jasper), but Water Pokemon? I have not seen a single one (outside of Corey's Skrelp). They also help clear out some of the later Gyms, and have decent STAB moves overall. 

Might I suggest Froakie for that broken Protean?

10 hours ago, 123lionclan said:

I have been resetting my save file again and again... using F12, trying to get an axew for my save file... for 3 days. omg. my luck is so bad. please, i need help with this. if ur luck is good with this give it a shot, and if you do it then I totally owe you!

Game.rxdata

But May I ask you how are you in apophyll beach without a starter

i am not at the beach... i am at the starter room, hence why i was restarting for the starter. sorry, but i never said i was there! i said F12, because of the key for soft resetting. Sorry If i confused you.

oh, do ya mean the ashen beech from reborn? naw, my save file for there is like massive. also im using a greninja in that one, so for this one i wanna use a different starter.

Edited by 123lionclan

4 hours ago, FyreDrakon said:

Pro Tip: water-type starter. You can easily catch Fire and Grass-type pokemon early-mid-game (Mt. Pyrous and Azurine Islands/Beryl/Jasper), but Water Pokemon? I have not seen a single one (outside of Corey's Skrelp). They also help clear out some of the later Gyms, and have decent STAB moves overall. 

Might I suggest Froakie for that broken Protean?

This is for Rejuvenation.

18 hours ago, 123lionclan said:

yeah a lot of people got confused. im still resetting after seeing the other person with a fennekin. now my goal is ether axew or a shiny female fennekin. if i get ether one ill post the save!

First there's a random number between 1-19, where the first 18 correspond to the normal starters and if it lands on 19 it generates another random number between 1-50, where one of those numbers corresponds to ralts another to axew, and if it's any other number it will reroll the entire process from the beginning.

Run the math on that and you'll get that there's a 1/902 chance of getting one of Axew/Ralts in particular, or a 1/451 of getting either one of the two. Presumably with Eevee included this will be changed to 1/903 and 1/301 respectively, assuming the second RNG is still between 1-50.

Those are the odds of getting a jackpot starter in this game iirc. It could take ages and ages really

Good evening,

Maybe I can give you a save file from the beginning of my playthrough ? I got an axew with okay stats (he's all grown up now)

But is this allowed in the forum ? And you wouldn't be able to choose your character name and gender ...

So just let me know.

Bye

Haxorus.JPG

19 minutes ago, Kimself said:

Good evening,

Maybe I can give you a save file from the beginning of my playthrough ? I got an axew with okay stats (he's all grown up now)

But is this allowed in the forum ? And you wouldn't be able to choose your character name and gender ...

So just let me know.

Bye

Haxorus.JPG

Yeah It's allowed ^_^