That ditto... help pls..

Exodus

.... I failed so bad.... 

I need help with beating that Arceus cuz it just outspeeds all my pokes exept my greninja.. Although my noivern can survive some of its moves it still cant kill it.. soo i need help AGAIN 

This is the team I use now

Greninja - 56

Smack Down

Water Pulse

Water Shuriken

Extrasensory

Noivern - 52

Air Slash

Super Fang

Shadow Claw

Air Slash

Muk - 48

Strength

Sludge Wave

Screech

Gunk Shot

Pangoro - 58

Parting Shot

Sky Uppercut

Crunch 

Hammer Arm

Sawk - 46

Counter

Retaliate

Brick Break

Quick Guard (..yes for some god forsaken reason it didnt learn Reversal at 45..)

My Solution for this was Sawk to Sturdy + Reversal combo that arceus but for some reason it didnt learn Reversal at 45 and thata where I snapped.. cuz I lost abuncha times out of that thing and im outa money soo pls i need help once again 😢

I get sick of trying to beat him with my normal team.

So I went and got my DELELELELWOOP I had put in daycare.

It was lvl 49

So I leveled it up until it learned Perish Song.

Then it was just waiting time.

Already beat arceus with super fang + sturdy reversal strat now im having trouble with the psychic gym cuz i dont got anyone to counter that metagross except heatmor

the magma gang hideout. if you joined the aqua gang you must do their second quest and then you can catch it (As houdour, oufcourse), if you have a pokesnax. if you joined the Magma gang Maxwell gives it to you after the second quest.

Ok guys I seriously need help with the psychic gym... I need help or I might punch my pc too god knows where.. 

Heres my fucking team.

Noivern - 54

Shadow Claw

Air Slash 

Super Fang

Roost

Kricketune - 50

Bug Buzz

False Swipe

Perish Song

Night Slash

Pangoro - 60 

Parting Shot

Sky Uppercut 

Crunch

Hammer Arm

Heatmor - 50

Amnesia

Flamethrower

Inferno

Night Slash

Klingklang - 50

Discharge

Automize

Mirror Shot

Metal Sound

Sawk - 50

Counter 

Close Combat

Brick Break

Reversal

Ok so this is the problem..... SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD all of that fucking assholes pokemon can outspeed mine exept noivern and noivern is too squishy to survive.. yes I do have revives and potions but still it doesnt work.. Basically this is my strat..

My frontline men are my Kricketune and Noivern because both of them counter his Gallade and Reuniclus.. after I kill his Gallade I bring out Heatmor cuz he brings out Metagross.. after I use Inferno either he switches out his pokemon to that fucking slowking or he takes the hit and survives it but still afterwards he shifts to that fucking Malamar.. even if I kill that metagross that Malamar is still faster my Pangoro cuz at this point Noiverns dead. Yes Pangoro survives one Superpower but trick room raises Malamars attack and defense. I may kill that Slowpoke but Pangoro still dies and I send out my Greninja and my Sawk. Now I still havnt killed the Reuniclus cuz I dont got much of a prob with it. So its Reuniclus and Malamar. Reuniclus Psychics Sawk but survives with sturdy and I use Greninjas turn to revive Pangoro. At the time by Sawks turn I sacrifice it to revive Kricketune but still Malamar is too fat now cuz superpower raises defense and attack and still faster than Kricketune and also Reuniclus is faster than Kricketune and Pangoro so Cricketune is dead with Pangoro remaining. Pangoro kills Reuniclus but pangoro also dies by Malamars hand.. and thats the end.. Ive been doing for atleast 3 hours now I think and its super annoying. Can anyone suggest a better strategy? Pls?

you need to train bro , you have 4/6 pokemons lvl 50 facing pokemons around lvl 58 ofc you will getting rekt ^^ 

just don't give up , radomus is hard , use your houndoum or you can always do the zorua event to get a strong dark type 

sawk is just useless against him , change it.

Use greninja's speed , he is lvl 56 so it can help 

And finally , you can catch a rapidash around the castle to own metagross

Edited by Zarc