A Wanderer Returns

Welcome back to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :D And I see Kosei Arima from Your Lie in April as your profile pic... I enjoyed the manga version of it, especially how it gave so much life to playing instruments, even if the ending was tragic.

On 5/22/2017 at 1:24 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

Welcome back to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :D And I see Kosei Arima from Your Lie in April as your profile pic... I enjoyed the manga version of it, especially how it gave so much life to playing instruments, even if the ending was tragic.

I absolutely love YLIA! It's such a fantastic anime, but yes, a tragic ending.

My friend said that she sees a lot of me in Kosei, plus I do kind of look like him too haha.

4 hours ago, Lone Wanderer Jordan said:

I absolutely love YLIA! It's such a fantastic anime, but yes, a tragic ending.

My friend said that she sees a lot of me in Kosei, plus I do kind of look like him too haha.

Yeah. I also enjoyed it very much, especially with how it gave depth to all of the characters, even the ones who were simply part of the supporting cast. I also liked how the title is very important to the plot after all. And about you being alike to Kosei, that's good! :D