The day has finally come, lets Celebrate :)

Anime

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

I have so much respect for you to be honest. You are patient, have an incredible work ethic and always inspire everyone around here to act in the best way possible. 

Have an amazing day! You deserve it!

Hi Dan I'm sorry that my card is gonna be late but I'm just a poor European who forgets how far away America is sometimes.

Happy Birthday! I know I already sent you that but I'm ashamed I didn't notice the thread earlier. Those thread names gotta be more obvious, zzz.
You're great and I wish you the best <3 See you in August!

God, who's coming up with these names? Between them and you not being the loudest presence out there I often wonder if you're still around even though you obviously are.

I want to start off by saying I'm sorry. Life has gotten in the way of keeping in touch a lot more than I expected it to. I meant it though - you can talk to me any time. I'll come running.

Do me a favor though? Take care of yourself. I don't like losing friends - I don't have many in the first place and your taking a chance on me fostered my feeling at home here. People need that kind of person.

Happy birthday, Dan.