Favorite Pokemon Run

Before saying anything, if this isn't in the right forum, just tell me and I'll move it or delete it or whatever. ANYWAYS!

This is just basically me showing the Pokemon I've caught that are other people's favorite Pokemon and using them on my team. I just got bored using the Pokemon I liked. So I figured I'd ask for 5 people to tell me they're favorite Pokemon on the Pokemon Full Moon forum (I'll post a link of it at the end of this) and I would use them on my team. The last Pokemon would be my favorite 1. I didn't think anyone would do it and I can understand why but 5 lovely people indeed commented telling me their favorite Pokemon. Those 5 people are @DemICE @LykosHand @Satoshi @Anti_Hero & @Sharu. (Btw, if neither of you want your names on here, just message me or whatever and I will remove it.) But this just isn't my thing. I encourage everyone to do it and if you'd like, you can also use this as a place to do what I did and ask people their favorite Pokemon and use them on your team in any of the Pokemon games. I also like to think of this as a great way to kinda communicate with more people on here. So enjoy and have fun!

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18663-pokemon-full-moon-version/&

Edited by Awesome_One

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Me too. Unfortunately, my game got corrupted so I had to start again. xD But It'll be alright. It won't take long to where I was before.

For safety, you can keep a backup for your saved file.

I always do that.☺