I'm slowly drowning...

Greetings,

I've been having recurring mood swings, and everyone's off to go do their own thing in life such as getting married, hanging out with friends, etc. Then, there's me: that one guy who can't do anything techy, witty, cool, or trendy. I've started to distance myself from my friends because it was never about them wanting to know me. It was just out of pity and because I seemed dark, they wanted to be the light that would cleanse me of my dark nature. I'm just...done with life in general. I'm just there in life. Sure, I aim to become someone who might change the world as the propaganda says at my school, but I doubt anyone would remember or miss me if I just happened to up and disappear. Everyone else is leaving and it wasn't exactly the way I thought it would be. Now, I've been slowly drowning in the emotional sea of pain, suffering, and regret and it's best that no one saves me. I think it would be better that way because it will be less burden for them. Anyways, that's all. Maybe you'll see me again, but then again, you might not

you are probably crossing a bad moment in your life and it's happen to everyone. Stop telling yourself that you can't do anything good in your life ( i know because it's happen to me sometime ), and go ahead , keep going. And about yours friends , you should probably listen to them and let them help you , there is absolutely no shame to have. 

Stop telling yourself that if you desappear no one is going to regret you , that is totally a wrong idea , you probably have a family to help you finding your way. Again , go ahead , success your studies , find a job you like and everything will be allright.

It's a good idea to come here and tell us how you feel , i'm sure we can help you :)

And finally , don't hesitate so speak to someone ( family , friends , psychologist etc ) , believe me , it help a lot

Edited by Zarc

• Support Squad

Go with the flow, explore. No one knows what you're really capable of, maybe you have an affinity for the fucking didgeridoo that would land you in musical history as a genius. It's fine not to know that kind of thing right now, you can take your time and figure it out. Life, despite the saying, is not short. All it takes is one good day in a good month of a half-decent year to set you on a path you like. Faith isn't something reserved for religion, if you catch my drift.

Try not to compare yourself to the progress of others either. Those marriages could go tits up, careers can live and die on the whims of so many things. Friends, sad as it is to say, fade out of life. A happier note to hear though is that new friends can come into your life. You'll be fine. Trust.

Be strong, you don't have to give up, you still have a lifetime ahead; it happens to everyone to have a bad moments but you have to deal with these problems. Even to me it happened to have these things, but i always found the strength to go ahead and leave these things in the past; even if it was a mistake that I regretted (certainly I also felt bad in those moments) but then i always think that i never have to give up and you have to do this too. These are things that happen to everyone; remember always to never give up whatever happens.
I hope you can get out of this sea of pain following the others advice of the others that have commented.

See you soon.

Edited by LykosHand

I know it might be particularly hard at times, If you can't find something you're good at the moment, don't panic, there is so much to find in life. You literally will be amazed by what your path will reveal. 

If you can't find something you're good at yet, try to focus on what you like doing instead, improvements become easier to reach. 

I know it's kinda mainstream to say but keep holding on. Life could be a assle but when gratification comes you'll find yourself feeling way better and brighter. Chances and opportunities will surely follow  just hang in there to find 'em out😉

I'm back again.... like the undead zombie that I am.  I've tried doing stuff better and with more...vigor? I guess. I also sent out a small letter to my friends about my scarce appearance around Discord. Now, granted, these friends have been there for me since like the beginning of my awareness of the Reborn community. However, I'm not sure if I can "trust" them any longer despite having been close with them for at least a few months. To be blatantly honest, I don't even know what to do in this type of situation, but on a more positive note, I've been having a little more highs than lows. I'm getting there and I can't thank you guys enough for bearing with me in this difficult time. 

you absolutely don't need to thanks us , it's perfectly normal to help others in need , it could've been someone else. Keep talking with us and we will continue to help you as best as we can !

Good idea to send letters , now just wait , your true friends will respond and try to help you aswell. 

ps : i see you changed your location :D , all these " dead , dark " words weren't wanted there anymore ! 

Dear everyone whom has helped me get through my personal crises, 

Thank you all for supporting me in my dark time. I've managed to disappear off of my other Discord without telling anyone. ehehehe Nevertheless, I can't think you all enough for helping me realize I gotta start fresh. I have to cut ties with the past so I can move onto a better future. I might have to revisit my other one in order to explain my sudden absences, but that can wait until I'm ready and they are ready for the reason why. That all aside, thank you all. Y'all are such wonderful and caring individuals to help a peasant er... person like me. I really can't thank y'all enough.

~Zeref-kun