Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

secret cave

Vanitas

Question

so looking to complete my field notesi couldnt find one: the 25 "crystal cavern"

i looked around in the forum and its supposed to be in  a secret cave under the stairway where i have to use eq or sth to break the crystals

but i cant find this cave. i would really appreciate someone describing me wheere it is!

secondly im looking for a draco plate (but i dont have any more mineble rocks) - could someone trade me one? i can give every pokemon in return and almost any item

6 answers to this question

So for the crystal cave field: You head into the ruins underneath the grand stairway. Then, if you get to the point where you need to head down those 'slides' (where you can end up in 4 different locations), you need to head to either the far most right trail or the one left of that one (I can't fully recall). Then, once you arrive 'downstairs', you will see an entrance to a cave somewhere on the far right.

I'll put the rest in spoilers because I don't know how much you want to know.

Head into that. You'll know once you're in the right cave because it will give you a text (of which I can't recall the words). Then, during a battle, you need to use a move that will destroy the crystal field, so a move like eq or bulldoze. The crystals will then break. After the battle (I'm not sure if the cave is allowed to collapse or not for this to work, so you're best of just destroying it rather than collapsing it) you will notice that the crystals have disappeared. You might need rock smash to obtain the field not, but I don't remember anymore.

Good luck. If you have any further question, just ask here or send a pm :) 

Just now, S.paul said:

I have a dragon fang but not Draco plate.. :( 

Will it work?

no but np

Just now, HongaarseBeer said:

So for the crystal cave field: You head into the ruins underneath the grand stairway. Then, if you get to the point where you need to head down those 'slides' (where you can end up in 4 different locations), you need to head to either the far most right trail or the one left of that one (I can't fully recall). Then, once you arrive 'downstairs', you will see an entrance to a cave somewhere on the far right.

I'll put the rest in spoilers because I don't know how much you want to know.

Hide contents

Head into that. You'll know once you're in the right cave because it will give you a text (of which I can't recall the words). Then, during a battle, you need to use a move that will destroy the crystal field, so a move like eq or bulldoze. The crystals will then break. After the battle (I'm not sure if the cave is allowed to collapse or not for this to work, so you're best of just destroying it rather than collapsing it) you will notice that the crystals have disappeared. You might need rock smash to obtain the field not, but I don't remember anymore.

Good luck. If you have any further question, just ask here or send a pm :) 

thx i found it (turned down the brightness of my screen  so i didnt see the entrance :)