Reborn Shiny Pokemon Nicknames

ThatGuyOverThere

My shiny ducklett is called 'Eend <3'  (means duck <3) and my shiny swanna is called Grace. I usually only give nicknames to pokemon I tend to use, so I didn't give names to the rest of my shinies.

the one shiny I do have a nickname for would be Golem, of all mons. Rock Demon. why that? well I also used a turkey bird known as Bird Jesus(not shiny tho) so I thought why not?

Reborn Shiny Sceptile - Genji. Think about it: they're both green, both are acrobatic, both use swords to fight, and both have dragon themed ultimates (Genji Ult. is dragon blade, Sceptile's mega is part dragon type). Plus Sceptile's reborn shiny gets a more metallic look, which makes the name fit even more.

My shiny Venomoth was called New Rock (I was actually fought between it and "Energy Drink") because of her peculiar wing pattern. 

Since originality is my middle name, I have that one shiny Dewgong named "Swimming Smurf" . 

Too bad I don't own a shiny Aggron so far 

Edited by Piloswineseyes
Swift key auto-correct errors

Honestly, I name shinies the way i name all of my pokemon. My Purrloin is named Tank, because it has really high defense (it tanked a fire fang from a Charizard, i'd say thats pretty good), and I didn't name my shiny Oddish because it's useless. 

(These are just some shinies)

Shiny Kecleon - Invisigirl

Shiny Dwebble - Diamond

Shiny Rhydon - Black Greymon

As for Aggron, I have a normal one named Clad.

Edited by Zellorea