Choose my Team (Ongoing)

Filthy Casual

Looking to start another Reborn play thorough. This time, however, I am going to let you decide who I use. My first question to each of you: who should my starter be? Also, what should be the name of the starter? This will be an ongoing thing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

Hmm since I don't know what your last starter picks were so I'm going to say Oshawott with the name Sam. Jack.

To also mention this, I have used two starters. In Reborn, my starter was Achilles the Mudkip (the god himself, Swampert being my all time favorite, but I want to use someone else this time). In Rejuvenation, I used Juggernaut the Chespin (another monster, who was the key to winning, despite the fact he was supposed to get walled).

8 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Hmm, i'd say fennekin is a good starter, name it Valor

I'm topping that, I've named my Forretress Valor. Chesnaught/Empoleon would also be mons befitting of that nickname!

Edited by Jess

14 minutes ago, Jess said:

I'm topping that, I've named my Forretress Valor. Chesnaught/Empoleon would also be mons befitting of that nickname!

lol i kinda stole your forretress's name XD

1 minute ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

lol i kinda stole your forretress's name XD

My intellectual property is getting ravaged, nuuuuuuu

I'd prefer a more mystical name for Fennekin, something like... Galandriel... Oh well, I watched too much LOTR again...

7 minutes ago, Jess said:

My intellectual property is getting ravaged, nuuuuuuu

I'd prefer a more mystical name for Fennekin, something like... Galandriel... Oh well, I watched too much LOTR again...

Lol, Piplup/empoleon's nickname should be His Honor lol, oh Galandril is good for fennekin, also i watch a lot of LWA

Thanks to everyone who helped out with part one! I am happy to state that the first team member will be...

Spoiler

Galadriel the Fennekin!

Now, I will need some help finding some beginning team members. Who should be added, and what should their names be?

1 hour ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Thanks to everyone who helped out with part one! I am happy to state that the first team member will be...

Hide contents

Galadriel the Fennekin!

Now, I will need some help finding some beginning team members. Who should be added, and what should their names be?

This means I won right? RIGHT? Gimme my prize!!!! xD

Good luck on your run! :) 

3 minutes ago, Jess said:

This means I won right? RIGHT? Gimme my prize!!!! xD

Good luck on your run! :) 

Yes, you won! You shall indeed get paid... one day...

Seriously, though, if you want, I could eventually give you one of my mons from my play through (except for the starter). So far, I have gotten these from Wonder Trade:

Elekid

Useless the Kricketot (Who I am going to rename Utility when I get the chance)

I'll be looking for more, but let me know which one you want me to give you, and I shall oblige.

1 minute ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Yes, you won! You shall indeed get paid... one day...

Seriously, though, if you want, I could eventually give you one of my mons from my play through (except for the starter). So far, I have gotten these from Wonder Trade:

Elekid

Useless the Kricketot (Who I am going to rename Utility when I get the chance)

I'll be looking for more, but let me know which one you want me to give you, and I shall oblige.

Haha, I was kidding, no worries! I've named my cherished Kricketot (now Kricketune) Valiant, and he is truly a knight who has carried me numerous times in early game! And in a couple impossible missions later in the game too...

Name him Lancelot, lol! I like the name! 

I'd honestly suggest you get a Deerling, but it's not available till very late on in the game... I had one in Pokemon Zeta and named her Viva Aldia. Cause Vivaldi... Four Seasons... Get it? I'll show myself the exit now...

12 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

You chose fennekin, thaat means i won as well :D GIMME MY PRIZE lol

also you should try a technician meothwth/persian

Looking to catch another Meowth now. I tried one for a bit, but then traded it away for the Elekid (who is named Jeremy for Jeremy Shockey)

44 minutes ago, Jess said:

I'd honestly suggest you get a Deerling, but it's not available till very late on in the game... I had one in Pokemon Zeta and named her Viva Aldia. Cause Vivaldi... Four Seasons... Get it? I'll show myself the exit now...

...dear God, that is amazing! Also, somebody named Jess just wonder traded me a Vanillite named FreezerFrend. Was that you?

4 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Looking to catch another Meowth now. I tried one for a bit, but then traded it away for the Elekid (who is named Jeremy for Jeremy Shockey)

...dear God, that is amazing! Also, somebody named Jess just wonder traded me a Vanillite named FreezerFrend. Was that you?

No, sadly it wasn't me... Lol, get a female Meowth and name her Gemini.

I love Trubbish more, but yes, a good poison type can help a lot early on. Trubbish learns Toxic Spikes really early, which is a godsend in Reborn.

Catch a Trubbish and name him Justin Bieber. He is trash anyways. OK, I'm now showing myself the exit.

As I have received the first badge, I have a quick team update for all of you. Here are the members:

Spoiler

591bc0242da01_ScreenShot2017-05-16at11_11_44PM.thumb.png.3bc9cbd919980d05808c3dbebf408adc.png591bc01c4e921_ScreenShot2017-05-16at11_11_52PM.thumb.png.8a027cda9ce8165cdd2401ed57087d52.png591bc0135836b_ScreenShot2017-05-16at11_11_58PM.thumb.png.331a38bb613ebdbe8a17b0f7ba21f491.png591bc00b54013_ScreenShot2017-05-16at11_12_04PM.thumb.png.f4f6768a5e1671c6adc11b35de745a1d.png

I will still need to find these members:

Gulpin (I have no idea where to find one)

Blitzle (no idea where to find one, but that nickname is AMAZING)

A better Meowth (that Meowth has pickup)

Trubbish

Finally, there is one big question left:

Spoiler

Should I keep the Elekid? I got him off of wonder trade from a technician Meowth. He is technically not part of the requests from this thread, so should he remain on the team? If so, should his nickname change from Jeremy Shockey to something else?

Will be back at it again tomorrow. Thanks again!

Edited by FactoryofSadness

9 hours ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

Hmm since I don't know what your last starter picks were so I'm going to say Oshawott with the name Sam. Jack.

Or just name it Jack, cuz Jack Sparrow, Samurai Jack, Jack the Ripper, Jack Black. all the jacks