Season End

Joker

Alright, people. I got some sad news. As you can probably gather, the Redemption League will be coming to a close. The staff have decided upon Sunday, June 11th, as our final day of league activity. It's becoming increasingly difficult for staff to remain available to help run the league, and leaders are getting burned out. We've had a pretty good season this time around, and lots of memories were made. Of course, I won't end this on such a sad note. If you recall our April Fools event, we had a 3 strike system in place for battles. On June 11th, if you have at least 13 badges you'll be allowed the very same 3 strikes and you're out system. This is to give challengers closest to the champion a sort of... boss rush challenge in hopes of becoming a champion! I realize it's somewhat unfair to only allow those with B6 access this deal, but you have to understand if we allowed everyone leaders would easily become very swamped and may not be able to get to everyone. With all that said, we do have plans for another season! So while this one is nearing its end, you'll have Season 3 to look forward to in the future. A season with even more challenges and surprises than this one! We at Redemption HQ appreciate everyone for taking on the Redemption League, and we hope you had a blast, and continue having fun until Season 2's end on June 11th!

I will say, despite sometimes not sounding like it, despite sometimes despairing, overall, I definitely had a lot of fun participating in my first ever league. I was pleasantly surprised that the team that I used ended up performing as well as it did and, while I probably won't bring as serious a team next season, I hope that I will get to have fun.

That said, though, there is a question lingering on my mind: On the last day, the three strikes system, how will that work for people challenging the X-League?

11 minutes ago, Anstane said:

I will say, despite sometimes not sounding like it, despite sometimes despairing, overall, I definitely had a lot of fun participating in my first ever league. I was pleasantly surprised that the team that I used ended up performing as well as it did and, while I probably won't bring as serious a team next season, I hope that I will get to have fun.

That said, though, there is a question lingering on my mind: On the last day, the three strikes system, how will that work for people challenging the X-League?

The 3 strike system only applies to those with 13 or more badges that have not yet beaten the league. As X-League challengers will be able to participate in Season 3's X-League right away if they choose, much like how Season 1's X-League challengers could challenge Season 2's X-League as soon as it was fleshed out. Our X-League rules are set now so X-League should be an option right from the start when that time comes.

Seems I've got around 15 more tries before League ends. Coincidentally, it ends a day before my summer break ends and classes restart again. I'll try my best to get the last 4 badges before it ends :D

I thank the Redemption Staff for taking the time to organize an event like this. I admittedly had a lot of great fun; even if the League has been challenging, it encourages me to think of better strategies to counter the leaders' teams. I look forward to both the Redemption Game Version and Season 3 of Redemption League. Best of Wishes! :D

Well I'm certainly sad to hear that the league will be coming to an end. I only got up to 9 badges, but that might change! :) Who knows! :) 

Thank you for everything you've done for the league! :D I'll definitely be looking forward to Season 3! :D 

I'll miss Helen and BUTTER LORD :[

Oh, and Erwin

and everyone else, I guess. Except for olly and Edgar, good riddance in their cases.

Edited by Hycrox

I'd like to thank everyone for the great moments you've provided for me:

1- The staff (aka @Bazaro, @Sparky, @Quinn, @Xiri and @Azeria) for organizing the League;

2- All the people I've met that helped me going through the league or just chatting and providing those awesome stuff on the Quotebook;

3- The leaders who provided me (and others) with all the frustration, suffering and the hard times, making us better players by learning with our own mistakes, and they also gave us a lot of funny moments too (Yeah HELEN I'm talking about ya).

I'll definitely look foward to the Season 3 and the Redemption game (if that's a thing too, I'm not sure)!

Edited by HUEnd

Awww that's too bad, oh well every beginning have it's end. Thank you Redemption League staff for making this fun and frustrating challenging League

Also I'm pretty impressed with my team performance, for a team that built with so many mistake, I still manage to get 12 badge XD

oh wel, can't wait for Season 3 (?), and next time I'll be fully prepared