DeeEmZee played in a normal fashion

sailboat

Spoiler

If you think the title had something to with me deciding to stop meme-ing... you're wrong this is just  a mono normal run ayy.

P.S. If you can drink a shot of alcoholic drink fer everytime the word 'normal' pops out... Props to you if you can finish a post o7

Ahoy, Mateys! Lemme tell you a story about a new save life I started in reborn City. Lemme tell you that everything is completely normal. You know, explosion on the railways, dirty streets, and poisoned lake kind of normal. Before we begin I would like to warn peeps who're easily triggered that this post can give you cancer and all that. Fer those of you who're brave enough let's start ayy?

Chapter 1: Just a Normal Day

We start this story on a train. A nice boat having small talks with a fine lass named Ame. I know boats and ladies inside trains are waaaaayy to boring ayy? So the train go kablooey all of a sudden just to add a flavor in this otherwise normal sight.

Now, no worries cuz me and ame is a-ok after that explosion and then we got a visit from an explosion loving girl named Julia but that's not really important cuz everybody loves explosion. Anyway, after some commotion and talks... ame is nice enough to offer me a starter mon. I picked this baby:

Spoiler

152Chikorita.png

BUUUUT this baby has necklace innit see the pic? its way to fancy that ain't normal. so I let go of it after i got more normal mons.

After that i decide to do random errands that is completely unrelated until I met fern. I forgot to post his pic cuz he's kinda forgettable dude.

Fern challenged me into a match. His 3 mons versus my 6 mons. well what happened is pretty normal ayy:

Spoiler

2ywbf2s.jpg

It didn't ended well fer him.

After that I met Julia in Julia's gym but Julia is heading out of Julia's gym so I decided to follow Julia away from Julia's gym.

Spoiler

I'm not drunk you're that's why i have to be redundant ayy!

The next thing that happened is a normal raid in a normal looking facility cuz that's the most normal thing to do. I don't have any pics of it cuz i forgot to press f8 when i got partnered with fern. Anyway... to summarize fern finally pulled his weight and killed all them rock types single handed-ly while im just spamming sand attack lyk it did over 9000. Oh and I also deliver the finishing blow if fern can't kill em in one hit cuz poor guy he needs me help.

There was this Aster and Eclipse peeps acting like the final boss on that raid. From there i had to carry fern like wtf fern do you even lift? needless to say it was easy af cuz i had a secret weapon that i wont reveal just yet.

Now this and that happened and we're finally in Julia's gym. Where Julia herself is the leader. Well the girl is tough ayy. But I manage to pull through in 1 try cuz that's the most normal thing that happens in this kinds of story. What did you expect?

Spoiler

20qdh6c.jpg

2yw8u85.jpg

Lesson of the day: Paws is op.

Now with a shiny badge-y thingy in me pocket it is time to move on to next challenge.

The team after chapter 1: Can you spot the secret weapon?

Spoiler

The secret weapon knows perish song :ninja:

x1g8cg.jpg

Tune in next time for more normal and triggering adventure~!

Edited by sailboat

7 hours ago, S.paul said:

Good luck :D 

5 hours ago, Zellorea said:

It looks like the Electrode has hands. Also Good luck!

i appreciate your normal kind responses thanks! :D

2 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

So much Normality Sir

Weeell... being half drunk gets you too much normal stuff ayy.

Just now, sailboat said:

i appreciate your normal kind responses thanks! :D

Weeell... being half drunk gets you too much normal stuff ayy.

lol why are you writing this smol

3 hours ago, Jess said:

Oh God, is THAT a Moody Bidoof? xD

ayy lol. But in all seriousness moody bidoof sometimes makes or breaks the momentum... although i prefer to use a simple one o/

Ahoy, Mateys! A new update is at hand. You shall witness the prowess of my mean mistress.

Warning: don't open the 1st spoiler cuz you might get 3qqerd. Also, Long Post.

Chapter 2: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Mons From the Harbor?

Spoiler

Genre: #Harem, #RomCom, #Dense Protagonist, #Game-like World, #Boss Battle, #Strong female lead, #level up mechanics, #Pretty Normal life, #Slice of Life, #School Action, #slave driver, #3qq3rd ,#Long-assed title, #Nice Boat

So after the event from last time it seems there's some problem in Obsidia ward well it's actually normal to have problems. I mean even the chapter title is problematic by itself. That said, we went to onyx ward and beat the living shit out of everything that dared talk with me on ma way there cuz that is the most normal thing to do especially when they hatin while im just rollin. After awhile it seems I can't just go straight to the bottom of the problem so that said I was forced to go to the slums.

However, before going to the slums I noticed there is a door on the building on the right side of the obsidia pokemon center. Inside of that building was an old couple who stuttered the moment they saw me. Suspicious af therefore they need to taste my normal fists... what you thought i have iron fists? Too bad they thought that too so i beat em up. Turns out they were bad guys after all therefore I had delivered justice. Why am I telling you this? Nothing just wanted to mess with ya ayy!

So I'm on my way to the slums however this Lass named Victoria just had to stand in my way thinking that i can't hold a candle against the things in the slums. She worries too much about me could it be that she likes me? But this boat only loves his anchor so too bad for her. Still, I accepted her challenge cuz I'm not a dense senpai who can't notice other peeps ayy.

Spoiler

2hoy6qe.jpg

Even though she mostly have the type advantage... too bad she ain't a match for me. 

2niqgcg.jpg

It wasn't shown here but Django m'boy already used echoed voice for the 3rd time. The 4th time deleted ended the poor ralts misery. He managed to continue ohko-ing but m'boy can't take hits forever so he went down with pignite.

2gsonky.jpg

You guys might think that Paws just always steal the limelight from her buddies without actually doing much herself. Well this should change that notion.

xm1p8x.jpg

She can actually hold on her own tyvm.

With that Victoria yields and let me through the slums.

The slums is uneventful aside from running boxes, a bunch of street rats, and nerds trying to create gangs but this things are completely normal. One particular mon gang decided to try roughing me up. But they are too damn weak, my cruel mistress named Jiggles, wasn't amused so I'll just summarize what happened. Mellow and paws took care of the small fries and Jiggles dropped the big bad boss. Tbh at this point the body count will just keep increasing so brace yourself.

After that I went to the Coral Harbor even though the problem in obsidia ain't resolved yet cuz the crisis will gonna wait for the protagonist before it continues with its destruction. You should already know this by now but i'll reiterate, that is pretty normal.

So at the harbor a girl named Amaria wanted to help a poor oshawott that got stranded. Thankfully a nice boat and a nice fella named Cain was there to the rescue. But I don't wanna steal the limelight so I let Cain help the poor fella. After this and that happened Cain challenged me to a match. Here are some pics:

Spoiler

344w5sl.jpg

1z6yuc4.jpg

This guy here was the only threat tbh but Mirage was able to land decisive flinches and crits leaving an opening for my other mons. I'm not into haxx ayy but I can't control this things.

8wck01.jpg

Ayy... I mean...I obviously won. Cuz that's normal did you even thought otherwise?

Welp so much for the true protagonist named Cain.

Now finally I'll gonna deal with the  problem in Obsidia ward. But before that happens some more days passed while I'm grooming my cruel mistress so that she can finally evolve. What you mean you just wanna see me getting destroyed by the pulsegrowth? How rude. Well allow me to show you another one dies by the hands of the cruel mistress.

Spoiler

27x2ydv.jpg

A wise man once said: "Something's dying."

Spoiler

21job42.jpg

B O D I E D ! ! ! 1 ONE

Spoiler

2dilp9s.jpg

the death sentence.

>Only fought pulsegrowth once.

>GG baalbu broken game Roit pls nerf

With that, the problem in obsidia ward is resolved.

Spoiler

But wait there's more. I still need to fight Florinia in the onyx school. Otherwise the school life tag will be a lie.

Well before I actually have a match with the desert rose I decided to hunt for new team mates first for a smoother sailing. Btw I think I destroyed Fern standing guard outside her office but whatever that ain't important. For now allow me to introduce you to Katherine.

Spoiler

Katherine and Boris  were classmates in high school, but they only started dating after they met again at their high school reunion five years ago and have currently been together since. Katherine has been thinking more and more about their relationship, and wants him to fully commit to her by marriage, but I dunno what I'm talking about so I'll just show you Katherine's significance in this story.

Spoiler

2ppk281.jpg

Katherine is strong enough to survive this mofo and has good eye sight to land a hypnosis. Needless to say I won this decisive match in one try thanks to her.

262wd1x.jpg

Another one is added to the death count.

Spoiler

Seriously if this doesnt convince you that jiggles is OP well dang.

Oh for those of you who don't know what's that klinklang for... it scared a mon that we will gonna hide under the name 'Boris'.

With that Katherine saved her husbando named Boris. Riajuu should just go explode

Now seriously leggo see that gym match.

Spoiler

281e83a.jpg

29qmxon.jpg

This match was seriously easy thanks to Boris. after ko-ing Maractus, Mellow the pidgeotto fought with breloom ending with the latter getting koed by the former. After that Boris manage to use two work ups against ferroseed and proceeded to drop em down one by one except cradily. Well Cradily drop dead with the help of a new friend with intimidate+power of friendship. Sadly I wasn't able to document all of this cuz dammit, the fern-gettable syndrome happened when i was fighting florinia. Welp me only proof that I won against Rini is the pic below.

2jcdklg.jpg

sorry folks i will seriously try to remember to take pics of them gym leader matches.

By the end of this chapter my current team: Can you spot the new friend with intimidate?

Spoiler

f279c1.jpg

Here is my current rotation mons!

Spoiler

255pczl.jpg

From left to right then down: Katherine, Catherine, Melody, This Net, Mitch, Mirage, and Meteora

And with that chapter 2 comes to a close. Thanks for reading! I hope you guys can have a normal wonderful day!

Tune in next time for more normal and triggering adventure ~!

P.S. This Post became way too long cuz of memes and shitpost  a lot of battle scenes was shown. I should prolly cut Jasper ward and Corey's gym in to 2 post next time to reduce the amount of matches shown or should I just continue like usual and end a chapter via gym battle?

P.S.S What do you guys think of Castform and kecleon? Am I allowed to use em? I mean keep in mind they have the capacity to change types.

P.S.S.S I was not able to spam the word 'normal' D:

>Posting this while sober so less whacky antics this time.

>To the person who asked if its possible to beat pulsegrowth without perish song... your question will be answered here

Spoiler

I just showcased jiggles cuz super early access to perish song ayy!

@Another Retired Shipper obligatory ping cuz this features your favorite ship

Greetings everyone. Tis time for chapter 3.

Chapter 3: A believing Heart is Your Magic

Starring:

Spoiler

25znupc.jpg

msd3yc.jpg

The story shall start with the problems in Jasper ward. It seems there's another pulsegrowth that plagues the area so i had to deal with it but this time pulsegrowth has an ally. I should prolly mention that I added new mons in my rotation again. Most normal types available early can carry you from early to late game in this game that's why I'm just collecting em left and right. Anyway, here we go:

Spoiler

120m7pt.jpg

Taka's opening act was a lileep and my opening act was Paws the persian. The first exchange was me using fake out and lileep wasn't able to do anything. The 2nd exchange went with me using technician boosted bite bringing it down to yellow. Lileep was able to use confuse ray but luckily Paws was on the right track and bited lileep bringing it down.

2i0w195.jpg

At first I thought chatot would gonna be the most annoying thing here but turns out its way to anti-climatic. Regina as shown on the pic was faster than chatot and her aerial ace dealt that much. Chatot however went for nasty plot so by the next turn, it died without doing anything against Regina.

30071cp.jpg

To be honest with ya folks I think Regina can handle this pulsegrowth as well but for the sake of some readers I used a different wallbreaker that is usable even against the first pulsegrowth.

24ccbhf.jpg

2uethlv.jpg

4 echoed voice yolo nonstop destroyed the tentacle beast. I didn't bother with items shenanigans.

With that the Jasper problem was done but before we continue I saved a girl and got myself a sticker as a reward. With that I got Django a held item: metronome. 

Metronome- some early stuff you could use in tandem with echoed voice to drop bishes left and right like normal.

While the Jasper problem is finished there is still trouble in beryl Ward. So we head off to that destination. While in the region, we got caught by a trap but not to worry a friendly normal bird came to the rescue and freed me from the cage.

Now, another pulsegrowth needs to go but this time we had a doubles match.

Spoiler

14w4qz8.jpg

The opening act. Peanut intimidated the opposing party and used ice fang against lileep while Boris used ember on glaceon. As usual Lileep going for it's confuse ray hijinx against Boris and glaceon going for icy wind spam on Peanut. The next turn for I dunno what reason Lileep switched out to chatot but Peanut is going for ice fang and boris's ember is going for that direction so it was koed without doing anything. Sigh :V

After some turns Lileep and glaceon was koed and then espeon and tangrowth went out to kill Peanut and Boris who were heavily slowed by then.

4v1gkl.jpg

This picture shows Regina killing espeon via pursuit and Django readying his metronome echoed voice spam.

6rhqfo.jpg

Needless to say Regina and Django killed tangrowth but sadly umbreon managed to bring em out as well. Obviously, With umbreon's hp like that it didn't survived a technician boosted fake out so Akko didn't do much here.

10qki0k.jpg

The team by the end of this match.

Now with a finale reveal... Corey a gym leader residing in Beryl ward was actually working for the bad guys. This broke his child's heart and I was expecting them to have a squabble or something but instead im the one who has to clean this mess cuz according to corey its my fault. I mean whatever floats your boat old chap.

Now some of you might have found this match difficult cuz Corey sets the field up for ya but for me I let him set it up cuz otherwise he won't have a chance against me. So allow me to explain how to win this one using his own stuff against him.

Spoiler

4uyvdw.jpg

How to win against Corey:

qyg744.jpg

Step 1: Focus  your Energy

9h6x3t.jpg

Step 2: Delete 2 mons immediately.

(in this case, skrelp even with sash it died the next turn and also croagunk dead ohko)

2iurqiq.jpg

Step 3: Phaidoari Afairynghor

qwyq3a.jpg

Step 4: It's time to leave and let your friends clean up the rest.

j0ky15.jpg

Step 5: Let him faint one of your buddies cuz its kinda painful to watch him not being able to faint anything by himself.

mud8g6.jpg

Step 6: Let the unevolved, Diana absorb the aftermath and let her destroy grimer as well before going down.

2hrfthl.jpg

Step 7: Let the poor chap finish his speech and proceed destroying crobat with a new friend.

dpecd4.jpg

End of the match. It seems that Diana managed to get a greatball from somewhere ayy.

Spoiler

TBH with ya if I'm not running a species clause in this run I would have brought 6 raticates and be done with it. BUUUT that's very disrespectful so I didnt do it.

And with that the chapter comes to a close.

• DeeEmZee bows

The team after this chapter:

Spoiler

2z9l9fs.jpg

The rotation mons: (Yes all of em have a purpose. I dont just randomly horde em)

Spoiler

152kis6.jpg

First row: Katherine, Catherine, Melody, This Net, Mitch, Mirage

2nd row: Meteora, Mellow, Jiggles, Patrick, Wendy, Regina

3rd row: Boris, DoReMi

Tm's so far:

Spoiler

Yep i spent time in the arcade

2ikozfc.jpg

See ya next time and tune in for more normal and triggering adventures~!

Edited by sailboat

On 5/14/2017 at 8:14 PM, sailboat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you think the title had something to with me deciding to stop meme-ing... you're wrong this is just  a mono normal run ayy.

P.S. If you can drink a shot of alcoholic drink fer everytime the word 'normal' pops out... Props to you if you can finish a post o7

Ahoy, Mateys! Lemme tell you a story about a new save life I started in reborn City. Lemme tell you that everything is completely normal. You know, explosion on the railways, dirty streets, and poisoned lake kind of normal. Before we begin I would like to warn peeps who're easily triggered that this post can give you cancer and all that. Fer those of you who're brave enough let's start ayy?

Chapter 1: Just a Normal Day

We start this story on a train. A nice boat having small talks with a fine lass named Ame. I know boats and ladies inside trains are waaaaayy to boring ayy? So the train go kablooey all of a sudden just to add a flavor in this otherwise normal sight.

Now, no worries cuz me and ame is a-ok after that explosion and then we got a visit from an explosion loving girl named Julia but that's not really important cuz everybody loves explosion. Anyway, after some commotion and talks... ame is nice enough to offer me a starter mon. I picked this baby:

Reveal hidden contents

152Chikorita.png

BUUUUT this baby has necklace innit see the pic? its way to fancy that ain't normal. so I let go of it after i got more normal mons.

After that i decide to do random errands that is completely unrelated until I met fern. I forgot to post his pic cuz he's kinda forgettable dude.

Fern challenged me into a match. His 3 mons versus my 6 mons. well what happened is pretty normal ayy:

Reveal hidden contents

2ywbf2s.jpg

It didn't ended well fer him.

After that I met Julia in Julia's gym but Julia is heading out of Julia's gym so I decided to follow Julia away from Julia's gym.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not drunk you're that's why i have to be redundant ayy!

The next thing that happened is a normal raid in a normal looking facility cuz that's the most normal thing to do. I don't have any pics of it cuz i forgot to press f8 when i got partnered with fern. Anyway... to summarize fern finally pulled his weight and killed all them rock types single handed-ly while im just spamming sand attack lyk it did over 9000. Oh and I also deliver the finishing blow if fern can't kill em in one hit cuz poor guy he needs me help.

There was this Aster and Eclipse peeps acting like the final boss on that raid. From there i had to carry fern like wtf fern do you even lift? needless to say it was easy af cuz i had a secret weapon that i wont reveal just yet.

Now this and that happened and we're finally in Julia's gym. Where Julia herself is the leader. Well the girl is tough ayy. But I manage to pull through in 1 try cuz that's the most normal thing that happens in this kinds of story. What did you expect?

Reveal hidden contents

20qdh6c.jpg

2yw8u85.jpg

Lesson of the day: Paws is op.

Now with a shiny badge-y thingy in me pocket it is time to move on to next challenge.

The team after chapter 1: Can you spot the secret weapon?

Hide contents

The secret weapon knows perish song :ninja:

x1g8cg.jpg

Tune in next time for more normal and triggering adventure~!

Good luck with the normal monotype run. :P 

Edited by S.paul

Greetings everyone. I limited this chapter to 3 major battles not counting aster and eclipse, and some gang rivalry cuz its a bit lengthy. Now let's begin chapter 4!

Chapter 4: Rivals  Makes you Grow Stronger Part 1

So we start with this chapter with a literal bang. Aside from Corey's bitter ending, it seems there was also an explosion that happened at the Grand Staircase. Anyway, we head off to lapis ward were ugh.. Corey's end happened. Well we met Shelly, the gym leader in Lapis ward but she seems shaken so much that's why we let her rest for awhile and just go investigate the kaboom at the staircase.

Under the staircase it seems there is a hidden cavern that contains a sacred place or something according to this villain looking guy named Solaris. Anyhow in the end he just gave me permission to bit the shit out of his subordinates instead of him fighting me directly.

Spoiler

npgy9v.jpg

So this is an Aster and Eclipse match. I brought out Regina the Fearow and Victoria brought out here starter, Pignite. With a pursuit from Regina and arm thrust from pignite we manage to ko lunatone immediately but sadly solrock and electabuzz managed to ko our tandem the next turn.

14ki6qh.jpg

With the help of scraggy, solrock went down while mirage the linoone dealt decent damage to electabuzz. Sadly, electabuzz ohko-d mirage.

359idz9.jpg

When I say decent its red LMAO! This turn, the small fries decided to use potion to electabuzz. Too bad for them Boris the litleo and scraggy were both aiming at it proceeding to ko it anyway. Now that the magmar is the only thing on the opposing side i just decided to use noble roar agaimst it and let scraggy clean this up.

Well to summarize, villain revealing their purpose like its the normal thing to do and then walking out instead of nipping their potential problem in the bud. smh

Now that this peeps are out of the picture we went back to Shelly. Unfortunately the girl is still shaken so Victoria asked me to go look for a doctor on the nearby area.

Well we did find one but the patients in there said that the guy is fckin nuts. Which is not a good sign. Well the good doctor asked one of his subordinates to try to gauge my abilities. I didn't bothered documenting that one cuz its not really a problem and a loudred ohko-ing a magneton using echoed voice(used 4 times) is a sign its a shitty match.

Anyway, in the end a good few words from one of the patients named Anna is what I said to ease the mind of shelly. so she's now ready for a match. But wait Victoria is being wishy-washy again thinking that shelly is still not in fighting condition so she tried to stop me.

Spoiler

2mcyf0j.jpg

I was being cocky in this match thinking I should be able to win just using Regina and no other flying mons but boy did she gave me a wake up slap. The opening match was Regina vs Scraggy. Regina ohkoed the latter via aerial ace. The next turn, Victoria called Pignite I was expecting to ohko it but dang it survived and guess what? It dealt a crit heat crash sending Regina packing. From there it was sort of a downhill match. Anyway, the next turn I called Django the loudred. Since I know Victoria will gonna use potion I setup an echoed voice. I manage to land 4 echoes ending it but the trouble haven't ended yet. She called out hariyama. For a fat mon it was actually faster than Django so it managed to ko him. I send out Diana, the teddiursa to land 2 baby doll eyes before fainting. Boris used noble roar to further decrease its attack. Too bad, Vicky is on a crit roll and ko'ed Boris immediately. The next few turns... Bibarel managed to spam headbutt until hariyama is down to a quarter before it  fainted as well. Now Mirage was my last mon. I was expecting this will be my first lost but turns out a headbutt from Mirage managed to ko hariyama.

2r4u0w8.jpg

and now the nightmare is over cuz Mirage destroyed kirlia in one hit.

11lt1k9.jpg

and this is the result of my carelessness... or its just Vicky's luck idk 

/me shrugs

sorry i forgot to take pics of this one. The match was already finished when I remembered I should've documented all of this.

To summarize this match. Victoria is better than before except that I'm just good at pulling through. So she yielded in one match.

And Now finally, The Shelly match. For a so called frail girl she actually packs a mean punch.

Spoiler

29w6683.jpg

While I have so many normal-flying mons... I decided not to c-team too much cuz she wasn't really being rude too me. So I only brought  one flying mon with me.

2qkj794.jpg

I used Paws to fake out Illumise. Too my surprise it critted and went down immediately. DenDen went for quick attack it was supposed to target illumise as well but since its down it targeted masquerain and also critted as well. Obviously it got koed cuz ya know how much of a mean punch can a diggersby do ayy?

2re7cwz.jpg

With a double edge and a bite I managed to kill anorith before it does anything dangerous. But the real problem starts now: Yanmega.

2zgt4r8.jpg

The pic shown here is before Denden koed by drain. It wasn't obvious here but after this turn i shifted Paws for DoremiBoris. Well an ancient power killed him in oneshot and Boris which switched out for DenDen got killed soon after with the two mons teaming at it. (and lol i know boris is also a counter aside from flying mons but i was still expecting at the time it'll be a rainy field so i never really thought he would be of any use in this match)

24l332a.jpg

Well Now that I have the big guns. I managed to ko the trouble some Heather ayy. The next turn was volbeat but it didn't lasted a turn and just died :/ Needless to say wormadam cant wall forever so i managed to breakthrough

Im cutting it here cuz I'm kinda tired today. Part 2 tomorrow. Thanks for reading see ya~!

EDIT: Here is the other half

Chapter 4: Rivals  Makes you Grow Stronger Part 2

After the match against Shelly, she asked if I could relay Corey's death to Ame so that I did. But Fern was there and one thing lead to another so it is now time for a match.

Spoiler

16ou2h.jpg

This match wasn't really remarkable cuz I had the proper tools this time.

1z3bk35.jpg

The opening was Boris against  Ferroseed.  With two work ups and an ember ferroseed was out of the picture immediately.

esm1xv.jpg

Aerial ace= death.

2ltncsx.jpg

A hypnosis from morpheus then an aerial ace from Regina. I used Morpheus just to level him up.

v6t06e.jpg

and battle of the starters. Well, FO+cut= end match.

This really isn't remarkable.

After this match, we went to Beryl Cemetery to meet with Cain cuz according to Fern, Cain has something we need to continue our adventure. Well turns out Cain wants a match as well. I'm not gonna complain cuz rival can make my mons stronger.

Spoiler

23r96rc.jpg

inz5s8.jpg

The opening act went with the usual technician boosted FO+Cut. Dewott didn't managed to land a blow cuz Paws was faster than him.

kf6043.jpg

DenDen spam double edge to win this exchange while he kept resisting Nidoking's attacks.

esqbew.jpg

DoReMi the Dodrio used acupressure first that's why venomoth landed a solid blow on the sisters. Too bad Venomoth ain't strong enough to survive a +2 attack Pluck lol.

2jsbvp.jpg

and the closing act. Peanut intimidated grimer and then proceeded to double-edge it to death while it can't deal decent damage to Peanut.

At this point i haven't progress my main story line yet instead i joined magma gang and dealt with ugh.. stuff. Until we are now going to go crush the rival aqua gang.

Spoiler

I will only show you the most Iconic mon of the leader opponent cuz it's the only threat in that match.

39e6q.jpg

obivously with this level gap and sharpedo's natural speed it will gonna outspeed Peanut. Too bad for him, Peanut has intimidate and Baby-doll eyes. Peanut managed to land 2 baby doll-eyes to sharpedo rendering its attack to be -3.

2d8ggb4.jpg

What is shown here is Paws can take Sharpedo's attacks and managed to ko it.

Tbh with ya folks, Paws friggin came a long way now. I know she won't be able to carry me til late game but I really appreciate her.

My current team:

Spoiler

2j4vj1v.jpg

My rotation Mons!:

Spoiler

znq8wo.jpg

Row 1: Katherine, Catherine, Melody, Mirage, Mitch, This Net

Row 2: Meteora, Morpheus, Jiggles, Patrick, Wendy, Diana

Row 3: Mellow, Regina, Akko, Peanut

Tune in next time for more Normal and triggering Adventures~!

Edited by sailboat
Updated now have both parts of chapter 4

Nice job man, it seems you have a good strategy for now with the reducing attack moves. Im getting curious to see how you are going to fight against kiki tought, since some of her mons have rock slide and ice punch to counter flying types, she can be quite annoying . Best of luck dude!

Edited by Wisper

On 5/25/2017 at 5:53 AM, Wisper said:

Nice job man, it seems you have a good strategy for now with the reducing attack moves. Im getting curious to see how you are going to fight against kiki tought, since some of her mons have rock slide and ice punch to counter flying types, she can be quite annoying . Best of luck dude!

Oh I always have a plan just that I have enough fire power usually that I just brute force my way instead. Anyway this chapter will show how I will deal against Kiki.

Ahoy, Mateys! Tis time for Chapter 5. Dang I don't have em alcoholic drinks so tis another non-colorful story

Chapter 5: Life on the Run

So last time we fought Cain at the cemetery. Turns out Heather was watching that. Well after alot of stuff happened we are now on the run cuz we breached an orphanage. That doesn't contained any interesting matches so lets just pretend that the children with us are just taking a good stroll. Anyway, When we were... strolling underground there was this place that is blocked and only Shade has the capacity to remove it. Well since Shade is a leader as well, I fought him while I'm at it.

Spoiler

5cxbav.jpg

I wasn't able to fully document this match. But I'll tell you now: Shade's STAB moves are sealed and the only thing he can utilize are electric moves under the field.

The match started with Paws the persian versus Gengar. Technician boosted bite brought it down to half while it used tbolt against Paws. The next turn he used again tbolt but this time Paws didn't give him anymore opportunity and just koed Gengar then and there.

The next turn was between Peanut the stoutland versus doublade. A crunch brought doublade to half and doublade used swords dance. Obviously it can't sneak against Peanut so it wasn't able to outspeed and just died there without doing anything.  

6yma8y.jpg

I let Boris use work up first that's why trevenant was able to damage him a little. The next turn was a goodbye to trevenant

hvduyt.jpg

I Planned to sweep with just Boris but rotom had other plans in mind so it was able to defeat Boris. After that, Peanut came back to put rotom to sleep.

Against Bannette, I chose to bring Django the Loudred to spam scrappy echoed voice and it managed to destroy bannette and chandelure.

Well life on the run aint easy cuz after this. The gang gets abducted and now I need to travel the poisoned lake to obtain hm strength. But before that We need a boat. While I AM a boat I'm not interested in sinking on that muck tyvm so I'll just gonna have to look for a different one tht can possibly ship me across. Thankfully Amaria has a boat but I need to help her first raid a the source of pollution on the lake.

Well after some roundabout bs in the building we raided tis time to cut the problem from its source.

Spoiler

capture007.png

This was rather an easy match and the pics can tell everything tbh.

capture008.png

capture009.png

capture010.png

capture011.png

capture013.png

Any questions? None? I thought so.

Echoed voice nuff said.

Now that we have a ship shipping ship err... boat carrying a boat, tis time to go grab hm strength and fight the leader who is protecting it... except things dont really go that well easy ya know? So I have to take the test first before I can fight Kiki the leader in Apophyll Academy.

Spoiler

capture014.png

So I had to fight a top tier student cum x-fire leader for me to have a match against Kiki

capture015.png

The first turn I let DenDen bounce and turns out she's faster than Infernape. Here Cal switched to Delphox

capture016.png

After getting hit by Bounce. I used dig instead and again, I'm faster. This time Cal switched back to ape. Dunno what he's thinking but that killed ape. after that I just Quick attack Delphox to finish it.

capture017.png

I was actually contemplating whether I should just use DenDen the Diggersby and finish all of this but instead I switched out cuz I'm kinda being unfair with the guy who didnt do anything wrong so far.

capture018.png

With echoed voice boosted by metronome. Typhlosion and magmortar went down. I can actually still continue but again I'm trying to give him some chance.

capture019.png

Well finally Django the exploud went down so I'm gonna clean things up and brought out the big guns.

capture020.png
In this final exchange I just used flamethrower and killed blaziken with it. Even with it's resist the damage brought it to half so it died in two turns. Well as for Boris, he luckily survived with a red hp.

Now you would think its all over now and will be a gym match but noooo. Victoria just have to insult kiki's resolve and that warrants a punishment from me.

Spoiler

capture021.png

I don't normally c-team but when I do, it means you did something shitty.
capture022.png

capture023.png

capture024.png

capture025.png

P.S. I'll upload kiki's fight a little bit later cuz I need to go now. Rest assured that I didn't c-teamed in that match. (no birbs or fairies)

Edit: kiki's match

Kiki is one of my favorite leaders here in reborn so instead of c-teaming I wanted to win against her in a more resourceful manner. This method should also be useful for those peeps who struggle against her even though they arent using mono normal.

Spoiler

capture026.png

capture027.png

I asked in chapter 2 if I should be allowed to use Castform but no one answered so I just assume I'm allowed.

So step 1: Change weather to something you can use in this case sunny day.

capture028.png

Step 2: To even the fighting grounds I changed the field as well. 

capture029.png

Step 3: even though the field ain't helpful for your cause well in theend it aint helpful for her as well and sides the sunny weather is good enough to amplify your flamethrower

capture030.png

Step 4:???

capture031.png

The field was up so after dealing with hitmonlee i switched Boris for Peanut.

capture032.png

Toxicroak doesnt have enough fire power after getting intimidated

capture033.png

and for the finale I decided to fight Kiki using her own mon err... rather I seeked the help of the all father against her.

and with that the chapter comes to a close.

This is my current team:

Spoiler

capture034.png

This are my rotation mons!: Can you spot the first mon I actually bred?

Spoiler

capture035.png

Row 1: Katherine, Catherine, Melody, Mirage, Mitch, This Net

Row 2: Mellow, Melon, Jiggles, Patrick, Wendy, Diana

Row 3: Morpheus, DoReMi, Akko, Regina, Toy Birb, Django

Row 4: DenDen

Tune in next time for more normal and triggering adventures~!

Garchomp hype

Edited by sailboat
added kiki's match

Ahoy, mateys! Tis time for Chapter 6

Chapter 6: It's Toxic

So we start the chapter with us looking for Cain. He got a head start when going to apophyll but it seems he never reached it so we looked for him on the nearby area called Azurine island. Turns out he got abducted by Team Meteor.

Spoiler

WUE9p0g.png

Its an Aster and Eclipse match! Peanut used crunch against Lunatone ko-ing it on the spot while solrock survived a pursuit from DoReMi

ffvx1Qi.png

This turn, a lucky crit from DoReMi ko-ed Solrock but unfortunately the crunch from Peanut isnt enough to ko Rhydon thats why it koed DoReMi. I sent out my current ace: Paws to fake out then Peanut to ice fang rhydon finally bringing it down. I should probably mention that they wasted a potion on rhydon although in the end it really isnt relevant.

7UgaXPW.png

We focused against electabuzz first using cut and double edge bringing it down.

7O1qmVZ.png

Peanut was able to double edge milotic while Paws wasnt able to do anything cuz of paralysis and she also got focused on so she died immedately.

IYmuQPO.png

Peanut finishes Milotic while DenDen used dig to ko Magmar the next turn.

Well A little bit of snooping in their hideout we found their acting leader: Taka.

Spoiler

IUFJIsB.png

This match wasnt really anything interesting.

IqxjKqX.png

Klefki tried to setup but I was also setting up. I managed to stack 3 echoed voice before ko-ing it so... You guys no the drill.

AzedDsG.png

B9NGwEH.png

what's a resist?

AVcIq6H.png

Well Chatot ko-ed him but Paws the persian was enough to KO chatot. 

I suppose its time to suspect Django as a powerhouse that is obtainable way to early.

Oooook so Taka gave a hint that they will do something at Pyrous mountain so after saving Cain, we went there. After some random fights that arent even worth mentioning their boss named Solaris finally bears his fangs. But the thing is this guy is so arrogant he only brought one mon.

Spoiler

c8YSZkX.png

Tbh honest with you I believe I can defeat him in 3 turns just by intimidate+baby doll eyes then use Melon the Chansey who got bred in order to obtain the move 'counter'. With Melon's natural hp ko-ing chomp will be easy enough after that counter. I didnt do it tho cuz I want to use my own fun mon against him:

U44BxDm.png

Yep that's right my goal is for Catherine to KO Solaris's Garchomp.

Uqjaohq.png

It wasn't shown here but I used Peanut the Stoutland to intimidate+ baby-doll eyes rendering chomp -2. Then Diana was able to perform 3 baby doll eyes before going down.

D1FoI2i.png

Patrick the Watchog spammed sand attack and confuse ray until -6 accuracy. I'm guessing you can now imagine the levels of torture I'm about to do right?

ho9fAqH.png

But don't worry I'm not that brutal so I spammed super fang until Solaris's used up all full restore.

JDJyg8j.png

Well I switched out Patrick after him bringing chomps hp to half. What Catherine done first is to use covet to obtain the annoying leftovers. Then used attract can you imagine how painful this one is? confuse check, accuracy check, infatuation check at this point the rng gods is playing for me. if I had revived diana i could have added paralyze check via lick. Then I hide behind substitute then proceeded to kill chomp via Catherine cuz Lulz. 

It took quite awhile to play but it was worth it.

Well I had punished this guy for Kiki... but still things happened. Anyway, now we are way to sidetracked and must save the children so we hurry to Byxbision wasteland in order to get a new badge for us to be able to use tm strength. But first, Cain wants a match.

Spoiler

zQJXFsM.png

The first turn was between DoReMi the dodrio versus Venomoth. I wasnt able to take a pic of that one but a drill peck ended it fast anyway.

tieAoQQ.png

A couple of Double edge was enough to down Samurott but it also killed peanut cuz the first double edge he got hit by revenge.

PTDRorP.png

I dunno what Cain was thinking but he used thrash against the toy birb. While The toy birb just enjoyed spamming psybeam.

v1FB72Y.png

I wondered why Cain didnt switched out to Haunter when I used dig.

3kDhSAg.png

Well I let Akko eat a hypnosis first and then switched out to Paws. Paws defeated haunter via bite.

a random match when Im on my way to Aya's gym.

Spoiler

HfBaeBm.png

QYdpvCo.png

and finally at Aya's gym... was Fern. Sigh

Spoiler

RKcQt81.png

gNscAtf.png

a work up and...

MXWbc8u.png

Flamethrower

uzCTN0M.png

BDBqmTa.png

OYbHr01.png

I almost burned the gym down.

Well Fern ruined the mood so sorry Aya.

Spoiler

TonPQZq.png

She started off with Nidoqueen and Tentacruel. While I went with Diana the Ursaring and Akko the Raticate. I purposefully let both attacked nidoqueen so that they can be poisoned. And bam the next turn Nidoqueen and Tentacruel were down.

H4sfGku.png

I wasnt able to show here but before dragalge it was Gengar. Akko sucker punched it to oblivion. And I used super potion to Diana that's why that dragalge lived for another turn. The next turn Akko used facade against drapion while Diana used facade against dragalge.

PHgW3QK.png

Sadly, drapion survived the hit. So it used potion a fake out plus a last facade and i brought down venusaur.

Q0OZcxj.png

Now that drapion is alone I let Peanut use baby-doll eyes and tried to fake out again just so that drapion can attack once. Well thats the final damage it did to Paws.

With that the chapter comes to a close.

This is my current team!:

Spoiler

rTBZ5yG.png

These are my rotation mons! :

Spoiler

wXCcU79.png

1st row: Katherine, Catherine, Melody, Patrick, Mitch, This Net

2nd row: Boris, Melon, Jiggles, Django, Wendy, Mellow

3rd row: Morpheus, Meteora, DoReMi, Regina, Mirage, Odin

4th row: Astrape

See you next time for more normie adventures~!

• 2 weeks later...

I got busy with a lot of things... Well anyway here is a new chapter

Chapter 7: Trouble is Looking for You

Lets start the chapter by getting to the bottom... or should I say on top of things? So the children got abducted and got dragged inside the abandoned Yureyu building. So it's time for me to get Sirius.

Spoiler

kxgcsIT.png

I wasn't sh*ttin you when I said I'm goin to get Sirius

rV6UEAH.png

At first I just let Akko absorb the intimidate for me. However both Hitmontop and chandelure attacked her so she was out immediately. That's ok though it's still part of my calculations.

hTZhJa9.png

DenDen used dig against Chandelure bringing it down. While Nidoking got koed in the process. After resurfacing and ko-ing chandelure, DenDen got koed by hitmontop.

2KnjuAe.png

In the last exchange Nidoking was replaced by Samurott and it attacked hitmontop bringing it down to red. This wasted a potion from Sirius. and Diana was able to hit Manectric.

VYizRcm.png

Unfortunately tis not enough. Good thing, the next turn Peanut koed Manectric and hitmontop got koed by Venomoth. 

nZrgrzi.png

Peanut  targeted seviper first because its less durable compared to probopass and managed to ko it. Venomoth got koed by probopass however.

The next was bringing honchkrow down and last was probopass.

It was mildly annoying but is k.

So we saved the children and after some traveling here and there it seems Anna became sick. Good thing Spinel town's market have the medicine... except that it went on top of a mansion. I sht you not, I'm not drunk ok? Anyway, the local gym leader, Serra, said that we can pass the time while battling and it would also be some entertainment to a guest named El. Well before I have a match with Serra, first I had a match with her son.

Spoiler

x0aNt8u.png

I have no problems with this guy but... I feel like he'll be troublesome. Not now at least.

HNlM0Tm.png

We start off with our aces fake out and cut and larvesta=dead.

hgdf9V1.png

Woah Katherine is back in the picture :o Anyway with a hone claw. And a Slash Vivillon down

yJTQJsW.png

And Dustox.

KFnsV4R.png

ha too bad an intimidate reduced let masquerain survive Katherine's onslaught. But... If anyone had finished upto ep 16 at least once... You guys know how Noel and Cincinno can be one mean team. :^)

So Cheese

snxVI1F.png

keeps on

i81h33T.png

dropping em down one by one.

Luck wasn't on Bennett's side.

And now against Serra.

Spoiler

BmJ9HiS.png

I don't wanna be a kill joy but this match isn't that notable.

dsqHUL7.png

2 work ups+ flamethrower = 1down

GaAGDgv.png

2 down

9X3Wanl.png

3 down

bKmEGbU.png

4 down

uDzcjiw.png

5 down

sEyT0Ng.png

and finale.

And that ends this relatively short chapter.

This is my current team!:

Spoiler

KkBf1US.png

This are my rotation mons!:

Spoiler

5NRbwif.png

1st row: DoReMi, Catherine, Melody, Patrick, Mitch, This Net

2nd row: Diana, Melon, Jiggles, Django, Wendy, Mellow

3rd row: Morpheus, Meteora, Regina, Bucky, Mirage, Odin

4th row: Astrape, Terry, DenDen, Akko

See you all next time for more Normie adventures ~!

• 3 weeks later...

Well although I said I'll post it on weekend, in the end I finished it earlier than I thought.

Chapter 8: It's not Quite Shocking That Quakes are Normal

Last chapter we started with me fighting Sirius... so now we start with fighting Sigmund.

Spoiler

KkqKscW.png

ON54kcW.png

We start with Cheese tail slapping Jolteon and Jolteon used dteam. On the next turn however Jolteon was still unlucky and cheese just plowed through without problems.

AaHYoG8.png

A skill linked tail slap brought electivire to less than half while a low kick brought cheese to less than half as well. The next turn, Cheese just koed electivire anyway.

cFGEyaI.png

Cheese managed to bring down luxray to red but luxray koed Cheese.

AQD8Eb2.png

Since I know Sigmund will just gonna use potion here, I let Boris use work up. Then a flamethrower koed luxray.

Y1b83R3.png

This took quite awhile. Toy birb's signal beam can't put a dent to lanturn but lantern can't ko Toy Birb cuz it has recover for sustainability. In the end this match wasted his last potion.

HpBpxt2.png

In this match, it starts to become apparent that paws is starting to fall off. A fake out+cut combo didn't managed to ko eelektross and eelektross just koed her with a discharge. I sent out Katherine against eelektross and then she used honeclaw+ sucker punch to ko eelektross.

SIBQkWX.png

And another sucker punch.

Well match ended with Sigmund opening a hole in the wall.

And then we infiltrated the Meteor hideout but one thing led to another we had to fight a giant steelix. I forgot to take a pic of it but what I did was simple enough. 

Spoiler

1.Use Odin the ditto

2. spam earthquake even though the field reduces its damage.

3. keep attacking until half hp is reached. Just remove the sitrus berry of steelix. then repeat step 3 again.

4. let Odin get koed or just switch in to an intimidate mon whichever that can be used as a sacrifice.

5. Bring Boris the Pyroar out. A flamethrower can ko steelix immediately assuming its hp is already half.

And then a new pulse match

Spoiler

6LnGSSk.png

I have no idea why that Abra has 3 hyper beams ok? Anyway what to do here is first turn call out odin the ditto then use dank pulse. If ur not lucky like me, Abra will dark pulse as well and ko odin. Don't worry just throw in a random mon revive odin then bam dark pulse away=insta win.

What a dank match that is.

Now, the normie vs normie leader hath finally come

Spoiler

dEMurGK.png

I forgot to Take a pic of the first exchange. Anyway, it was between my sawsbuck versus Wigglytuff. Horn leech spam that is all I gotta say.

MeN0ltb.png

bye bye birdie, you'll gonna be hit by a lot of rockies

4jAYemW.png

Jump kick reduced P-z's hp to red. Sawsbuck then used horn leech spam™ to regain lost health from that exchange and wasted Noel's potion.

AbhTGE6.png

At first I thought Cincinno will be faster than sawsbuck so i decided to reduce it's hp via fake out+cut. Cincinno koed Paws however. Well, after that it turns out sawsbuck was faster than cincinno so a horn leech koed her.

yVsuOj0.png

MEGA HORN!!!

l9DEhMj.png

Horn Leech spam™

b3ls2Y2.png

aftermath of the match.

Practically only Sawsbuck is the real mvp here.

Here is my current team!:

Spoiler

M2TgWPu.png

Here are my rotation mons!:

Spoiler

ZbsW0GE.png

1st row: Katherine, Catherine, Melody, Patrick, Mitch, This Net

2nd row: Diana, Melon, Jiggles, Django, Wendy, Mellow

3rd row: Morpheus, Meteora, Regina, DoReMi, Mirage, Toy Birb

4th row: Astrape, Terry, Dank, Akko, Danny, DenDen

See you next time for more normie adventures~!

10 minutes ago, sailboat said:

Practically only Sawsbuck is the real mvp here.

My favourite Pokemon, for just this reason! Super cool, super fast, hits hard and has good coverage.:D Lemme guess, 4th move is Double-Edge? 

He will be the MVP vs Luna too, probably... And a good asset for Radomus, even though it's gonna be tough to get it to survive in a Double Battle. (Still, deleting those otherwise troublesome contrary Malamars is awesome).