I modded Reborn to have Chihiro Fujisaki as the player character

I modified some of the files of Reborn and put Chihiro Fujisaki from Danganronpa into the game and made them the player character. I had heard that Amethyst likes Danganronpa, so I thought they might like this. 

EDIT: Having your friend trade you a Male Ralts for your starter is very fitting for this situation, especially if you evolve it into a Gardevoir

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

If you don't do the same with Gundham Tanaka, so that I can do a solo rodent run, I am not bothered.

Looks great! Planning to do other Danganronpa characters as well? It seems quite troublesome and time consuming...

1 hour ago, Jess said:

If you don't do the same with Gundham Tanaka, so that I can do a solo rodent run, I am not bothered.

Looks great! Planning to do other Danganronpa characters as well? It seems quite troublesome and time consuming...

I was planning on maybe making Fern into Bakugan Byakuya, or maybe Flo into Celeste. Other then that, I haven't thought much after the Chihiro portion of this. 

Edited by Bananakin_Skywalker