Which of these powers would you rather have?

Which of these powers?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Powers

• Instant food creation - no need to cook or buy food
    • No need to sleep, always full of energy
    • Perfect hygiene - no need to shower, brush teeth, etc.

• Global Mods

Instant Food Creation - instantly create any food, any way you want. You never need to cook, buy food, or use any cooking appliances like microwaves. 

No Need to Sleep - you're never tired and have more time to do things. 

Perfect Hygiene - you're always clean and smell amazing. You never need to shower, brush your teeth, etc. 

Assume there are no limits to all powers. 

Considering that I might very well one day die in a fire that I caused while trying to cook, I'm gonna go with instant food creation. Food is great. Burning to a crisp isn't.

Edited by Inactivity

How far do these powers extend? I'd love to eliminate world hunger by spamming nonperishable food everywhere.  Does it extend to the containers (bowls, plates, cans) the food comes in or is it just food?  And what about never being tired? Does that mean I can lift my max weight indefinitely? Or sprint a marathon? How about hygiene? If nothing on me gets dirty or deteriorates (like teeth) does that leave me functionally immortal?

• Global Mods
Just now, hungrynarwhal said:

How far do these powers extend? I'd love to eliminate world hunger by spamming nonperishable food everywhere.  Does it extend to the containers (bowls, plates, cans) the food comes in or is it just food?  And what about never being tired? Does that mean I can lift my max weight indefinitely? Or sprint a marathon? How about hygiene? If nothing on me gets dirty or deteriorates (like teeth) does that leave me functionally immortal?

No limits to any powers, but not being tired doesn't mean you can't physically overexert yourself. You'll never be sleepy tired, but you might be out of breath tired.

I guess the first one would save you A LOT of money and time. However I suck at cooking so if that insta food thing is somehow related to my cooking skills then I'm definetly not taking this.

In all honesty...being proactive 24/7 is incredibly tempting. It is almost like duplicating your lifetime, the only bad thing I see is that sometimes taking a rest can be the most satisfying activity ever. 

The last one...meh, it isn't really time consuming and I personally enjoy taking a bath and brushing my teeth so...

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

I guess the first one would save you A LOT of money and time. However I suck at cooking so if that insta food thing is somehow related to my cooking skills then I'm definetly not taking this.

It's not based on your cooking skills. It's all top quality. 

I vote food then. I can cook for myself, anyone else in my family, and maybe even start a restaurant with zero wait time and top quality food with my superpower. 

I would absolutely like to have the power to create food instantly, since i like to sleep and i don't see the reason why i should have fatigue to have a shower or brush my teeth in the morning.

Edited by Hellyeah98

Yall realize that no sleeping means an extra 6-7 hours a day (expanding your lifespan by 40%), not to mention you never run out of energy, so you can just sprint marathons and get gold medals and stuff right? Although having that power would not help my procastination at all lmao. 

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, bobthebobby said:

not to mention you never run out of energy, so you can just sprint marathons and get gold medals and stuff right?  

I mentioned this in another reply in this thread, but it's not that definition of tired.

"not being tired doesn't mean you can't physically overexert yourself. You'll never be sleepy tired, but you might be out of breath tired."

instant food. half of the reason you are tired is because you only make things that are fast and those things are usually not good for you plus with all of the extra money you save from not buying food you will not need endless energy two work 3 jobs just cause you can. and bad hygiene is just laziness unless it is a medical condition

• Global Mods

I'd take the food one because I already like food a lot, and also not only does it save on money, it can quite easily make you large amounts of money too, which is useful for many other things. tbh the food one seems significantly stronger than the other two.

Dude, free food for life!

Steak, filet mignon, bacon, etc, etc, whenever you want.

Plus, you could easily put a dent in world hunger, no?

It wouldn't do any favors for my waistline but I'll take it.

Never sleep? Please, I love it when I dream.

Maybe cuz I'm a guy and hygiene is pretty easy to do, it would be a waste of a wish to be like those deodorant commercials and be 'fresh' all the time.

I'll take never need to sleep. It would give me so much more time to do stuff, which would be really helpful. The food is helpful, but given that I enjoy cooking anyway I think it goes a bit lower for me. 

So it's between being able to cure world hunger but contribution towards overpopulation because you prevent people from dying of hunger, or not losing eight hours a day?

Food creation here I come. I'm sick of ramen.