The drop that fills the glass

Lugruf

For the past few months, all of my public activity in the forum has limited to predict the next person to post, what are you listening to and occasional status updates. I can't remember the last time I entered the showdown or discord servers and I haven't taken part in any community event since the beta of episode 16. For many of you, I'll probably be a complete unknown, just a name in the forums, one of those people you know nothing about and you don't really care. To be honest, I don't consider that is being part of a community. My activity in the Reborn forum has become routine, one of the many pages I open automatically when I'm bored just because it's in my bookmarks, the same purpose 9gag or reddit fulfills for many people. It was a matter of time for me to realize that I didn't want to stay here anymore, that inertia was the only thing that kept me browsing the page once and again. Therefore, I'm leaving. I'll be back for future episode releases, and I don't discard joining back the community should my interest be renewed at some point, but by now, I think I'd be better off.

I want to end this post with a song from Love of Lesbian, which appart from being marvelous and pretty fitting for the situation, gave me the idea for the title of the thread with that beautiful "Si una gota colma el vaso, otras veces ya es el mar. Y es el mas esta vez, ¿lo entiendes?". And yes, I know that I've already posted this song before and that many of you won't be able to understand the lyrics but this is my farewell thread so fuck it. I also want to encourage you to, should you answer in this thread, add a song to your post. Whatever comes to your mind. Let's at least fill this thread with music and make something beautiful out of it.

PD:

I won't be taking down the links for the save file manager and old episodes, so you'll still be able to use them.

You will be missed. I kinda liked seeing your statusses and you savefilemanager has made my fangame experencienses a lot more convenient.

So from one programmer to another.

Farewell

Spoiler

I would take the original video but it has different twist that I like less. So here it is.

It's sad to see anyone leave Reborn, but as time passes, so does interest. I wish you luck to whatever you do from here on out, and hope you find another community that might rekindle the spark that was lost!

I don't have any music for you, so instead, here's a cat video.

I'm not really fond of saying goodbyes, so what I'm gonna say is that I hope you may find happiness in your activities in real life and if you find the time, I hope that you may return to Reborn Forums because even though I haven't known you much as I only knew bits and pieces from your status updates and the predict the next person thread, I think I can say that you're somewhat a cool person and I appreciate you for that. So, stay cool and may you find happiness.

Spoiler

Bye Lugruf! I'll miss you!

I didn't know you super well but we talked a bit and it was always enjoyable. 

Also remember to check in at least once every three months if you want to retain your ace membership. 

bruh :[

its been some time, actually. only really got to know you through nations, and you were a pretty cool guy around there. on other occasions we did conversation through some random statuses on forum or hunger games (ahhahahahahaha hunger games). but youre a good dude, and its always a shame to see good dudes go. take care, bud. dont forget to pop in whenever.

oh and you also asked for a song. im shit at songs, but I do know a soundtrack that fits perfectly.

im so sorry, it had to be done