Almost completed Pokedex

Ethernum

Hello everybody! This is my first post on the forum.

I almost completed the game (except I couldn't manage to get the last stamp for the store :/). The problem is that there is still a lot of pokemon I can't get in the game now because I didn't pass the events before the city was reconstructed. So it's currently impossible to get them by myself.

So if anybody could be kind engouh to breed one of their pokemon or send me one of their spare (in any state of evolution), I can exchange it with any of other obtanaible pokemon in the game.

Btw, if anybody who can access the 10th floor of the department store could give their pokemon a dragon scale, a deepsea scale or a magmarizer, it would be fantastic.

The pokemon I need:

• Shuppet (Bannette) The event didn't work for me, at any hour of the night I always had « The name is to mangled to read ». :/

• Azurill (Marill / Azumarill)     Done

• Corsola

• Togepi (Togetic / Togekiss)    Done

• Kabuto (Kabutops)    Done

• Magikarp (Gyarados)      Done

• Pinsir

• Torchic (Combusken / Blaziken)

• Schroomish (Breloom)     Done

• Lileep (Cradily)

• Anorith (Armaldo)

• Happiny (Chansey / Blissey)    Done

• Snivy (Servine / Serperior)   Done

• Sigilyph

• Zorua (Zoroark)

• Fennekin (Braixen / Delphox)    Done

• Skrelp (Dralgage)    Done

• Helioptile (Heliolisk)

My ID in the game:

Ethernum

Edited by Ethernum

No, you have to save in a place that doesnt change (like a pokecenter) then load the game from an older version, you should keep all your items and pokemon. Then do whatever you need to do and save again in a place that doesnt change, and load the game in version 16

Yes but if you load the game in version 15 for example, the city will be poluted again, so you can get skrelp and event mons

As I said, I tested it and you can get to version 15 safely without losing things, keep in mind that in version 15 you dont have item storage in the pc and not every place is possible to safely load the game, since the get modified from one version to another

Correys gym is safe and a lot of pokecenters too

Anything, really. trashmons will do.

Just give me a little time to hatch their eggs, xD they should be done in 30 Minutes.

Also are you sure that the Dragon scale and Deepsea scale is in the 10th floor? There are only berries and revives when I check it.

Not the deepsea scale but the wiki says dragon scales are here. It's the floor after the evolution stone floor. it says that they are items like magmarizer.

Really thank you for your help. You're saving me. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any item / mon.

Edited by Ethernum

15 minutes ago, Ethernum said:

Not the deepsea scale but the wiki says dragon scales are here. It's the floor after the evolution stone floor. it says that they are items like magmarizer.

Really thank you for your help. You're saving me. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any item / mon.

Nope Ame moved those items in 11th floor ....

They were accessible in ep 15 I think....

The 11th floor will be made available in future....