Top 5 National Anthem

Zarc

Hey ! here is a funny topic where we can share our favorite nationals anthems ( swinging , voices etc... ) 

i begin with my top 5 :

5 - Romanian Anthem

Spoiler

4 - Germany Anthem

Spoiler

3 - Italian Anthem 

Spoiler

2 - New Zealand Anthem 

Spoiler

( you can notice that i choose THE good video : yeah it's was the final against France ----> it always makes me want to broke my computer btw ) 

1 - Russian Anthem 

Spoiler

( note that i prefer the soviet one , in general i love to listen red army choir ) 

PS : it's just a top 5 ( i didn't put my own country as much as i love it national anthem , a bit violent )  , every national anthem is beautifull to listen :) did you sometime imagine yourself on a football/rugby stadium in front of thousands of people and sing your country national anthem ? i think it would be hard the first time 

Edited by Zarc

On 1.5.2017 at 8:24 AM, Zarc said:

4 - Germany Anthem

Reveal hidden contents

I just wanna pop in to note that only the third stanza, starting at 2:00 is the official German anthem. The previous two stanzas, the first one in particular, are at best frowned upon in Germany due to our historical baggage. The song itself is actually from the 19th century and carried a different meaning than most people would imediately associate with it, but history left its mark on people's perception.

3 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

I just wanna pop in to note that only the third stanza, starting at 2:00 is the official German anthem. The previous two stanzas, the first one in particular, are at best frowned upon in Germany due to our historical baggage. The song itself is actually from the 19th century and carried a different meaning than most people would imediately associate with it, but history left its mark on people's perception.

Deutschland über alles. Fuck what ya heard