100% Orange Juice

Shamitako

Yo, I know fer a fact there's other people 'round these parts that play OJ, but I ain't seen anyone talkin' 'bout it so I thought I oughta go an' make a thread 'bout it. (...I just noticed that I typed that in an accent, oops, perhaps I'm too tired for this.)

In the likely case you don't already play OJ, lemme give you a quick run-down. It's a multiplayer board game in the vein of Mario Party, but replacing minigames with dice. There's cute grills and also a couple dudes (but not Kyousuke, Kyousuke is clearly a woman). It's a rather fun bottle of randomness and pure, unadulterated salt. The Steam page is here if you wanna check it out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282800/

Personally I've spent 120 hours on OJ, currently level... 43? I've beaten all but one of the Breaker's stories on normal. I main Saki, Kiriko, and to a lesser extent Kae. I'm KosherKitten/MasterWeavile898 (I can never remember which actually finds me) on Steam and I usually play a few games every day if you wanna try and join me.

Some balance thoughts... NoName needs to give 1/4th stars on both deaths, rather than just getting out free on the first one. Kiriko seems way too limited in card options. Syura is much more fun to play as and against after recent changes. Nath feels too consistent. Krila is always stronk. Sweebo is sadly rather boring. 7gull is OPOP. And Poppo always wins.

5 hours ago, Captain Breakfast said:

I played it once or twice. AI kicked my ass mercilessly.

Would probably play it again if someone's interested. Steam names the same as here. Seriously doubt you'll find someone else using the same icon.

Is not hard to win, you must simply know the strategeries. Such as this:

1. Play Poppo

2. Be annoying

3. ???

4. Profit

Anyways, I threw a friend request at you, if I can catch you online when I exist then maybe we can play some games