Possible Bug?

bobthebobby

Ok so for some reason pokerus doesn't spread to some pokemon for some reason. I checked and they don't have the smiley face showing the have been infected and ev values arn't doubled either. The reason I didn't put this in the bug section is I wasn't sure if its a bug or that I'm just being stupid and some pokemon just don't get pokerus or something (since i never got pokerus in the main games).

12 minutes ago, Njab said:

pokemon that have smiley faces on them can't spread the pokreus but they will still get effect of the pokerus

I know, I mean't the pokemon that I suspect are unable to get pokerus dont have smilies or pokerus. The other ones in my party are currently infected and have the pokerus symbol

25 minutes ago, bobthebobby said:

I know, I mean't the pokemon that I suspect are unable to get pokerus dont have smilies or pokerus. The other ones in my party are currently infected and have the pokerus symbol

Did you have a Pokemon w/ Pokerus and started a few battles alongside the one you want to infect (also try switching around the Mons)?

4 hours ago, bobthebobby said:

yes, i spread pokerus before numerous times

I once had like 15+ battles without sucessfully spread Pokérus to a single pokémon while the rest of the party were already infected...some mons just "resists" it, just keep trying, maybe.