Help with team

Betlue

My current team: (just freed Luna from that ritual, got 8 badges.)

Torterra Lv. 61- Shell Armor - Adamant - Leech Seed, Earthquake, Crunch, Wood Hammer

Gardevoir Lv. 61- Telepathy - Modest - Stored Power, Psychic, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss

Houndoom Lv.61- Flash Fire - Modest - Crunch, Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Beat Up (Waiting for Dark Pulse, and something to replace the other dark move)

Magneton Lv.62- Sturdy - Modest - Tri Attack, Magnet Rise, Discharge, Flash Cannon

now these are pokemon I'm not sure I want to keep with:

Goodra Lv.61 - Gooey - Hardy - Dragon Pulse, Power Whip, Muddy Water, Body Slam

Gigalith Lv.52 - Lonely - Sturdy - Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, Power Gem, Stone Edge

and I have a chansey that I'm raising: (will probably replace goodra as a special tank/staller)

Chansey Lv.26 - Calm - Healer - Seissmic Toss, Softboiled, Refresh, Defense Curl

So Gardevoir, Houndoom and Magneton are really strong, and I would like to stay with them.

Torterra is kind of tanky but his typing is so bad that usually they just can use a powerful special fire/ice attack and destroy him. So I was thinking to replace him with Cradily and then I can breed for stealth rock and also throw gigalith to the pc.

Problem is I still have no fossils from mining, and I will need 2 fossils for that breed... But I can just try until I will get the right fossils if you tell me that it is a good idea.

I also want to keep train Chansey, since it has almost perfect IVs and seissmic toss (28, 8(ATT, so who cares), 25, 31,31, 26).

Trying to get Heracross now so I will get a fighting type, but it's taking a lot of time haha.

(For water type I'm currently waiting for Lapras)

So any suggestion will be thankful :)

i don't like chansey personnaly but your team is good. I recommand you to keep torterra instead of cradily because you already have a rock type ( gigalith ) , and you need at least a strong ground pokemon ( torterra is fine ).

so : torterra , gardevoir , houndoum , magneton , gigalith and goodra for me. Here you have a good comp , but you can of course train others pokemon if you want , on this game you need to switch teams often :)

Edited by Zarc

On 28/04/2017 at 11:57 AM, Betlue said:

My current team: (just freed Luna from that ritual, got 8 badges.)

Torterra Lv. 61- Shell Armor - Adamant - Leech Seed, Earthquake, Crunch, Wood Hammer

Gardevoir Lv. 61- Telepathy - Modest - Stored Power, Psychic, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss

Houndoom Lv.61- Flash Fire - Modest - Crunch, Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Beat Up (Waiting for Dark Pulse, and something to replace the other dark move)

Magneton Lv.62- Sturdy - Modest - Tri Attack, Magnet Rise, Discharge, Flash Cannon

now these are pokemon I'm not sure I want to keep with:

Goodra Lv.61 - Gooey - Hardy - Dragon Pulse, Power Whip, Muddy Water, Body Slam

Gigalith Lv.52 - Lonely - Sturdy - Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, Power Gem, Stone Edge

and I have a chansey that I'm raising: (will probably replace goodra as a special tank/staller)

Chansey Lv.26 - Calm - Healer - Seissmic Toss, Softboiled, Refresh, Defense Curl

So Gardevoir, Houndoom and Magneton are really strong, and I would like to stay with them.

Torterra is kind of tanky but his typing is so bad that usually they just can use a powerful special fire/ice attack and destroy him. So I was thinking to replace him with Cradily and then I can breed for stealth rock and also throw gigalith to the pc.

Problem is I still have no fossils from mining, and I will need 2 fossils for that breed... But I can just try until I will get the right fossils if you tell me that it is a good idea.

I also want to keep train Chansey, since it has almost perfect IVs and seissmic toss (28, 8(ATT, so who cares), 25, 31,31, 26).

Trying to get Heracross now so I will get a fighting type, but it's taking a lot of time haha.

(For water type I'm currently waiting for Lapras)

So any suggestion will be thankful :)

lvl up gardevoir once and teach it moonblast :D stored power and psychic kinda do the same thing, if you really like to set up, keep stored power, if not, keep psychic. Why not replace it with wish?

Nothing to say about that torterra :D 

For your Houndoom, definitely teach it dark pulse ( I know the tm is available, just don't remember where). Also having 2 physical moves in a modest mon is not very helpfull, you can teach it hyper voice until Will-o-wisp is available

Magneton is cool :D

Mix goodra is kinda ok. but there are better mons and eviolite chansy/blissey are better options for a special wall. maybe toxic for defense curl since no matter how much you raise its defene, it won't be high enough :D 

For gigalith, you don't have better options until earthquake is available :/ 

I agree that you should replace goodra, gigalith and torterra for a chansey, cradily and lapras. it makes your team way better (and way tankier):D 

anyways, if you need a lileep, lapras, omanyte, heracross and a chansey (all near perfect IVs), I can trade them to you :D 

Edited by luis

For your Houndoom, definitely teach it dark pulse ( I know the tm is available, just don't remember where).

TM 97 Dark Pulse
Gift after defeating Luna (9th Badge)

Just now, HellBoyOnEarth said:

TM 97 Dark Pulse
Gift after defeating Luna (9th Badge)

So it's close! thanks

39 minutes ago, luis said:

lvl up gardevoir once and teach it moonblast :D stored power and psychic kinda do the same thing, if you really like to set up, keep stored power, if not, keep psychic. Why not replace it with wish?

Nothing to say about that torterra :D 

For your Houndoom, definitely teach it dark pulse ( I know the tm is available, just don't remember where). Also having 2 physical moves in a modest mon is not very helpfull, you can teach it hyper voice until Will-o-wisp is available

Magneton is cool :D

Mix goodra is kinda ok. but there are better mons and eviolite chansy/blissey are better options for a special wall. maybe toxic for defense curl since no matter how much you raise its defene, it won't be high enough :D 

For gigalith, you don't have better options until earthquake is available :/ 

I agree that you should replace goodra, gigalith and torterra for a chansey, cradily and lapras. it makes your team way better (and way tankier):D 

anyways, if you need a lileep, lapras, omanyte, heracross and a chansey (all near perfect IVs), I can trade them to you :D 

Wow it will really help! I don't have anything good for them I guess (except some chanseys or shineys), but I have infected PKRS 'mons if you want!

I'd keep Gigalith, since Rock-types with Sturdy and Stealth Rock will definitely help you later on. You might want to make preparations after the battle with Luna, as there's going to be a temporary point of no return. That also means your options for new Pokemon to train are much more limited.