Speed up?

_GJ_

Hello everyone. I just started Rejuvenation, which is going good so far, but I couldn't find out if it has a speed-up option like in Reborn. I tried Alt button and the F1 menu and it didn't work. I also couldn't find a text file about the keyboard inputs.

Note: SO SORRY for opening two topics, it was some problem about the internet connection.

Edited by _GJ_

Just now, _GJ_ said:

Hello everyone. I just started Rejuvenation, which is going good so far, but I couldn't find out if it has a speed-up option like in Reborn. I tried Alt button and the F1 menu and it didn't work. I also couldn't find a text file about the keyboard inputs.

it doesn't have a speed up button 

• 2 months later...
Just now, Cyber-Cactus said:

Holy shit, how do people not know this? Thanks for the info.

The OP actually mentioned that they DID press Alt and it didn't do anything, so I imagine it was recently added, perhaps with V9?

Honestly, I prefer using Cheat Engine and setting it to 5x speed, because even with the in-game speed up, some areas lag horribly, especially if raining.

Nah the speed up alt toggle has been there for at least since v7 I'd say, I've been using it since I started playing the game (which I think I started on v7)