Nincada Trainer

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

OMG that would be extremely helpful but this is rejuvenation there's no online trading feature 

Now that i took a second look, i can see that's in rejuvenation, i'm sorry, i thought it was in reborn, i apologize

Just now, Another Retired Shipper said:

Now that i took a second look, i can see that's in rejuvenation, i'm sorry, i thought it was in reborn, i apologize

It's fine really don't worry about it ill wait for hopefully someone who can tell me where to find a nincada trainer 

2 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

the pokemon location guide says that its found here :
Nincada: Terajuma Jungle, Route 6

thank you but i can't encounter it as i've never seen it in battle or anywhere you can usually only catch something if you've seen before hand and i haven't which is why i'm asking for someone to tell where i can find a trainer with a nincada so i can encounter and catch so i can get shedinja for this gym leader i'm about to face

1 minute ago, Alex said:

You can catch any Pokemon without having seen it before.

Try checking in Terajuma Cave in the Day.

I have checked terajuma cave and i got no encounters whatsoever i guess i should mention im going up against valerie so yeah...

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

I have checked terajuma cave and i got no encounters whatsoever i guess i should mention im going up against valerie so yeah...

this might be off topic but Abomasnow does really nice with Valerie

1 minute ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

It's really funny you mention that as i have a abomasnow on my team 

then you just need to give valerie a try, but shedinja doesnt seem a bad idea either, i hope you can find one, perhaps its a rare encounter?

@Sapphire Mahala I'm pretty sure there isn't a trainer with one but you can really find nincada in terujama cave or in deep terujama jungle, even if you haven't seen it before.

I got mine in another place but it's a spoiler :D 

If you think there is a bug, post the save file so we can look into it :) 

46 minutes ago, luis said:

@Sapphire Mahala I'm pretty sure there isn't a trainer with one but you can really find nincada in terujama cave or in deep terujama jungle, even if you haven't seen it before.

I got mine in another place but it's a spoiler :D 

If you think there is a bug, post the save file so we can look into it :) 

I don't its a bug and i probably should have mentioned that i have played and beaten this version once before i just decided to play it again since i got seriously bored but thank you anyway