Fantastic rankings and where to place them

Damage

So as the title suggests (I need a new opener) I was working on another episode of Justin's Story (like and subscribe) and a thought occurs. How exactly do the trainers in Reborn stack up. This is saying every gym leader has equal leveled pokemanz but not equal skill. i.e Noel is probably higher than Julia because he's chosen on his intellect and ability to use the worst type even those he's a child. You can include trainers too like the player, fern and cain. I was thinking Fern may not be all that terrible. Not as good as Cain since by both of their omissions, Fern lost to poison due to bad planning but Cain was prepped to battle a psychic lead and was ready to test on you to see its effectiveness. We can probably say as of this post Lin is the current top but her battle plan seems highly reliant on power and not much else based on her dialogue. So who are your top 5. Here be mine.

5. Florinia- Not much to say outside of using a gym she had no business having and making it work well.

4. Corey- Debateably the hardest gym in the game. The posion in either route does damage, his team (especially on hardcore) is monstrous and he has the coolest closing line in gaming. "all things must come to an end"

3. Cain- He's honestly limited by plot. His intelligence isn't too far off since he plans to attack and defend depending on the problem and he did fight solaris and taka by himself before we came to the rescue. Lastly he fought an E4 knowing to deter them instead of engage. This guy deserves a spinoff.

2. Solaris- I'll try not to ride him any harder than I have in the past. One of very few fights in canon and non canon material where the pc loses. That has to count for something.

1.???/Lin- The two top battlers in Reborn. I didn't mention the other for those who haven't finished but one is the holder of champion in the toughest league ever and the other beat them as well as commands team meteor. Anyone who scares Sirius, ZEL and Solaris has to be more than really tough. Hopefully she can keep her... head.... ehhhh