My aces prepared for Ep17

_GJ_

Hello, everyone. How are you?

I've been playing Reborn for a couple of weeks and I'VE BEEN LOVING IT!!! So I decided to join the forum.

I finished Ep16 lately, and made some preparations for the next chapter. Feel free to make comments or suggestions about the pokemon, movesets or held items.

Cheers

GJ

wulf.jpg

ith.jpg

golden.jpg

lizardon.jpg

toxicity.jpg

slaqueen.jpg

jet pilot.jpg

braideque.jpg

in a house in the right part of 7th street a olddude will can change the nature of you pokemon if you want to omptimize them

idk know if you have them ev trained, if not you can buy ev reset discs in the peridot market

Edited by Vanitas

3 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

in a house in the right part of 7th street a olddude will can change the nature of you pokemon if you want to omptimize them

idk know if you have them iv trained, if not you can buy iv reset discs in the peridot market

*EV reset discs. IV's can't be changed

18 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

idk know if you have them ev trained, if not you can buy ev reset discs in the peridot market

I did the EV training right after catching each pokemon, since I didn't know if any EV reducing berries were available earlier in the game. Thanks for the info!

20 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

outside of charizard and nidoqueen you have A LOT of Physical attackers. another special attacker(like for example gardevoir) might be a good addition

Gardevoir is good. Also, I recently managed to breed a Gothita with 5 perfect IV's, planning to raise it into a Gothitelle as a main Special Attacker along with Charizard. Thanks for the tip.

Pretty good team! But it is true taht it lacks spe.Att

Also, apart from Gardevoir and Gothita (which are really good), maybe you can check Jolteon, Roserade and/or Noivern.

Or even Lucario because of his balanced stats spe and physic attack =)

@_GJ_ my opinion:

-Make your nidoqueen sheer force and give it a life orb

- Switch primeape for a lucario (more coverage) or teach it Ice punch/Fire Punch/thunder punch/Seed bomb/aerial ace

- Have you considered changing Aqua tail for waterfall on floatzel. Its less 10 power but 100% acc +20% chance for a flinch.

- For slaking, maybe  shadow claw would be a nice counter for ghosts and return can be a nice STAB move

- Charizard just need a charizardite Y :D But again why not flamethrower for heat wave, its less 5 power for 100% acc

- Golem is a beast but has low sp def. So no matter how much you raise your def, it wont tank any special attacking mon. So maybe swith iron defense for stealth rocks

-That arcanine is pointless thanks to your charizard. You should swap it for another mon. Gardevoir, metagross, deino would fit perfectly on that spot.

Edited by luis

38 minutes ago, Helioblaze71 said:

Nice team you got there. Wulf impresses me.

Thanks a lot :)

22 minutes ago, Layle said:

Pretty good team! But it is true taht it lacks spe.Att

Also, apart from Gardevoir and Gothita (which are really good), maybe you can check Jolteon, Roserade and/or Noivern.

Or even Lucario because of his balanced stats spe and physic attack =)

I didn't want Roserade because Fern has it :D

I actually tried Noivern, but raising Noibat early in the game was just pain in the *ss.

Jolteon sounds great, and it sure will work good against Amaria. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, luis said:

@_GJ_ my opinion:

-Make your nidoqueen sheer force and give it a life orb

- Switch primeape for a lucario (more coverage) or teach it Ice punch/Fire Punch/thunder punch/Seed bomb/aerial ace

- Have you considered changing Aqua tail for waterfall on floatzel. Its less 10 power but 100% acc +20% chance for a flinch.

- For slaking, maybe  shadow claw would be a nice counter for ghosts and return can be a nice STAB move

- Charizard just need a charizardite Y :D But again why not flamethrower for heat wave, its less 5 power for 100% acc

- Golem is a beast but has low sp def. So no matter how much you raise your def, it wont tank any special attacking mon. So maybe swith iron defense for stealth rocks

-That arcanine is pointless thanks to your charizard. You should swap it for another mon. Gardevoir, metagross, deino would fit perfectly on that spot.

I raised Primeape just because it's shiny :D and Arcanine generally comes in handy with Extremespeed.

For Slaking, I actually change its attacks all the time. I use one slot for Brick Break and Shadow Claw, depending on the upcoming battle.

Metagross sounds great btw. Thank you!

On 26/04/2017 at 10:33 PM, _GJ_ said:

Thanks a lot :)

I didn't want Roserade because Fern has it :D

I actually tried Noivern, but raising Noibat early in the game was just pain in the *ss.

Jolteon sounds great, and it sure will work good against Amaria. Thanks!

I raised Primeape just because it's shiny :D and Arcanine generally comes in handy with Extremespeed.

For Slaking, I actually change its attacks all the time. I use one slot for Brick Break and Shadow Claw, depending on the upcoming battle.

Metagross sounds great btw. Thank you!

I can give you a shiny riolu if you want :D and also a shiny beldum ;) 

1 minute ago, luis said:

I can give you a shiny riolu if you want :D and also a shiny beldum ;) 

Reborn shinies actually do look a little bit weird :D:D 

Primeape and a few more kinda looked cool, but generally most of the others just doesn't feel the same. (for example Budew, Oddish, Bonsly)

Thanks a lot anyway :)

25 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

i think you can get solarbeam

Yeah, like sunny day+solarbeam for Charizard. Or a special attacker grass type, maybe.

5 hours ago, _GJ_ said:

I've been playing Reborn for a couple of weeks and I'VE BEEN LOVING IT!!! So I decided to join the forum.

I finished Ep16 lately

You started Reborn 2 weeks ago and already finished it? Congrats, even though I think that it is just not fun at all if you don't experience it slowly... This game has so much more to offer than you can understand with a quick power run.

*Salt starts*

1 hour ago, _GJ_ said:

Reborn shinies actually do look a little bit weird :D:D 

Primeape and a few more kinda looked cool, but generally most of the others just doesn't feel the same. (for example Budew, Oddish, Bonsly)

I guess it is a matter of taste. I love Reborn's shinies, just because they are different. Not the casual shade of green Gamefreak uses when they have no clue what to make a shiny look like. I swear, their thinking process must be:

-Dude, it's a pain in the a** to make a new shiny.

-Just paint it green, it will do.

*Salt over*

3 minutes ago, Jess said:

You started Reborn 2 weeks ago and already finished it? Congrats, even though I think that it is just not fun at all if you don't experience it slowly... This game has so much more to offer than you can understand with a quick power run.

Yeah, and some days I played A LOT :) Not progressed at much more than the main story line, though. I'm sure there is a lot more to explore, since the map is gigantic.

7 minutes ago, Jess said:

-Dude, it's a pain in the a** to make a new shiny.

-Just paint it green, it will do.

LMAO :D:D

3 minutes ago, _GJ_ said:

Not progressed at much more than the main story line, though. I'm sure there is a lot more to explore, since the map is gigantic.

Exactly! Also, the characters and the backstory has such depth, that even in my 3rd playthrough (got one casual run, one shiny run and one bug monotype which isn't finished yet). I've learnt more about characters such as Lin, Laura, Corey, etc. It is really a great game! Btw, welcome to the club :) 

Feel free to check my bug monotype progress topic as well, I've been uploading the progress here 

Enjoy and feel free to ask anything! I'll be glad to help you if I can!

6 minutes ago, Jess said:

Exactly! Also, the characters and the backstory has such depth, that even in my 3rd playthrough (got one casual run, one shiny run and one bug monotype which isn't finished yet). I've learnt more about characters such as Lin, Laura, Corey, etc. It is really a great game! Btw, welcome to the club :) 

Feel free to check my bug monotype progress topic as well, I've been uploading the progress here 

Enjoy and feel free to ask anything! I'll be glad to help you if I can!

Thanks a lot! Will check out your bug-type run for sure. Good luck with it! :)

1 hour ago, espeon860 said:

i mean if you ever got a charizardite  you can teach it solar beam

1 hour ago, espeon860 said:

charizardite y

That'd be cool, especially against Water types. As another option, I could use Charizardite X to get rid of the 4X weakness to the Rock type. Cannot decide :D