What Pokemon Type Are You?

So I did another Pokemon quiz to find out what type matches up with my character. The link to the quiz is here: http://www.playbuzz.com/brieannaw10/which-pokemon-type-are-you#eightieth

Just like "Which Pokemon MC Are You?", I want to see which types you guys get. I actually did this a while back before the website became Reborn Evo, but we have some new people and I would be interested to see which types you guys get.

By the way, my typing was Water/Ice, so I guess I am a Lapras now lol.

>Inserts low temperature

>Enjoys cold foods

>Lapras as a spirit Pokemon

>Wants to live in a cold area

>Flatout states that I feel like I should be Water/Ice

>Gets Poison/Ghost.

...what.

I definitely consider myself an Ice-type. I love cold temperatures. I love snow. I just love the cold in general. Two of my three favorite types are Ice and Water.

But apparently I'm not. Alright...

You are a ball of energy, but where you place that energy is to your own! You may place it in your favorite hobbies, learning a language, or even shopping. Whatever the case, you are always on the go. Sometimes it's hard to place your energy at any given time, and that can be dangerous. You may have fits of rage... or fits of laughter... and sometimes you just want to sit down and cry.

Only special people understand you, and that's okay. You have the most fun at whatever you do, and of course you go to the extremes. There is no grey area, and that's hard to explain.

Electric & Dark. If your energy isn't placed in a positive light, it might even be placed in angered requisitions. You might use sarcasm a lot, or tell dirty jokes. But that's okay! It just adds flavor to life.

Dark electric huh? interesting.

37 minutes ago, Anstane said:

>Inserts low temperature

>Enjoys cold foods

>Lapras as a spirit Pokemon

>Wants to live in a cold area

>Flatout states that I feel like I should be Water/Ice

>Gets Poison/Ghost.

...what.

I definitely consider myself an Ice-type. I love cold temperatures. I love snow. I just love the cold in general. Two of my three favorite types are Ice and Water.

But apparently I'm not. Alright...

What? How did that happen lol. I said I would like to live by the beach and I got Ice/Water. How in the world did you get Poison/Ghost? LOL

23 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

You are a ball of energy, but where you place that energy is to your own! You may place it in your favorite hobbies, learning a language, or even shopping. Whatever the case, you are always on the go. Sometimes it's hard to place your energy at any given time, and that can be dangerous. You may have fits of rage... or fits of laughter... and sometimes you just want to sit down and cry.

Only special people understand you, and that's okay. You have the most fun at whatever you do, and of course you go to the extremes. There is no grey area, and that's hard to explain.

Electric & Dark. If your energy isn't placed in a positive light, it might even be placed in angered requisitions. You might use sarcasm a lot, or tell dirty jokes. But that's okay! It just adds flavor to life.

Interesting. A dual typing that has not been used yet; what Luxray should be. 

Related image

Evidently I'm grass and psychic...

I'm not really a sunny and outgoing happy go lucky person like the description says. And I'm sure as hell not always hard at work.

Whatever, I guess I'm either celebi or exeggutor. Although I'd prefer to be celebi since having 3 heads is kinda weird.

14 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

the ironic thing is, Luxray is one of my favorite mons. Guess we still gotta wait on the gen 4 remake and the new mega's(if those are even coming)

Same. Luxray is in my top 5 favorite electric types, which is why it is in my signature. 

9 minutes ago, Mint3kool said:

Evidently I'm grass and psychic...

I'm not really a sunny and outgoing happy go lucky person like the description says. And I'm sure as hell not always hard at work.

Whatever, I guess I'm either celebi or exeggutor. Although I'd prefer to be celebi since having 3 heads is kinda weird.

I am not sure how accurate this quiz is. Someone chose all the answers for a cold environment and got Poison/Ghost lol

ok, so i had to traduce it from fahrenheit to celcius 
Poison/ghost
"You are the regular jokester aren't you? You love being silly, you love pranking people, and others come to expect that from you. Every moment you can be found having fun and making things less boring. At work, at school, at home, you make people smile. It's easy being you, especially when you love to smile!

Unfortunately, when those around you criticize you, you don't take that lightly. You can easily become depressed, or saddened by other's words. You surround yourself with so much positivity, that any negativity is highly rejected. 

Poison & Ghost. You are a good poison, one that spreads fast and is welcomed by many. You may be revered as weird or strange, but those around the same table like you just how you are. It takes a special person to like you, and someone even more so to love you!"

this describes me fking perfectly :D

I...somehow got Poison/Ghost with similar answers to Anstane, lol (minus Lapras as my spirit Pokémon. Chose Aggron there, lil big buddy cares for the environment.)

"It's easy being you, especially when you love to smile!"

Spoiler

vRut9kW.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2017 at 8:14 PM, ProjectIceman said:

By the way, my typing was Water/Ice, so I guess I am a Lapras now lol.

Hello ProjectIceman, my fellow Lapras. Ice/Water for me as well! xD

• 4 weeks later...

Water/Ice here too.

You are incredibly special. You go unhindered by society, and let the flow of your emotions surround you. You don't care what others think, and like the currents of the sea, you flow! Though you are emotional, you're also steadfast in your beliefs, and will topple over the ships in your way.

Like the sea carries ships, so do you carry others' burdens, often more than your own. You are kind and gentle on the inside, even though some may call you reckless.

Water & Ice. Two halves of the same element. Though you may fill a glass with your emotions of kindness, those same emotions can grow hard and cold in a flash, and freeze over that same glass. Your true friends will accept both sides of you, and will love you for who you truly are!

On 4/25/2017 at 1:57 PM, Wolfox said:

I also got this typing lol