Which Pokemon MC Are You?

ProjectIceman

So I thought it would be interesting to see if other people's main character based on the survey I took recently. Here is the link: http://www.playbuzz.com/pyroshroud10/which-pok-mon-trainer-are-you#eightieth

Not sure if this has already been posted before, but I will do it anyway. Apparently, based on the choices I made, I am Red: "You are Red/Leaf. Hailing from the land of Kanto, you are hard working and determined to really Catch 'Em All. You're a jack of all trades for both collecting and battling, but really you just want to discover and use as many Pokémon as you can. Just wait until you find out there's more than 150..." Yeah, that pretty much sums me up. I like doing pretty much anything when it comes to Pokemon, whether it is battling, breeding, training, exploring, catching rare pokemon, finding rare items, etc.

Find out which characters you guys got and comment down below.

http://prntscr.com/f0qfgu First thing first, no cynthia?

Second of all, I'm Hilbert

You are Hilbert/Hilda from the Unova Region. You take Pokémon very seriously and want to master all aspects of being a Trainer, but most of all you want to fully understand the special connection a Pokémon has for its Trainer. You care for your Pokémon and it shows; they will always come out on top.

Accurate

Edit: Wasn't fully unexpected, gen 5 is my favorite gen(the anime can be forgiven since the games are that good, right?) and I tend to take it seriously with catching//hunting and if I could physically care for my mons I would(I got full affection in refrech on my dartrix before I even foufght Hala in moon so...)

Edited by Wolfox Glace

lemme get my scolipede, mega audino, Chandelure/Darminitan(depending on which one Zarc wants to bring) Klinklang, Volcorona, Eelectross, and Mandibuzz real quick. this'll be a short battle

7 minutes ago, Zarc said:

i'm coming , let me 2 min to take my hydreigon , haxorus , zoroark , and others badass gen 5 pokemon ( and there are not that much :( ) 

3 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

lemme get my scolipede, mega audino, Chandelure/Darminitan(depending on which one Zarc wants to bring) Klinklang, Volcorona, Eelectross, and Mandibuzz real quick. this'll be a short battle

Snorlaxeum Z. WOKE.

Image result for pulverizing pancake snorlax

Edited by ProjectIceman

3 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

eelectross. and remember it can;t be alolan chu cuz that's found in Alola, not kanto

I expected the switch, so I actually went for the Nasty Plot-WAIT. Why did this become a mental Pokemon Showdown lol :]

Edited by ProjectIceman

back to mandibuzz. I can live that hit on a mid to low roll and you'll still take some big damage due to rocky helmet and rocoil. allowing me to swap to audino and mega into the Hyper Voice

7 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

back to mandibuzz. I can live that hit on a mid to low roll and you'll still take some big damage due to rocky helmet and rocoil. allowing me to swap to audino and mega into the Hyper Voice

Before you use Hyper Voice, i switch into my AV Blastoise Max Sp.Def, Rest Split between HP and Sp. Attack and use scald.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Lucas/Dawn from Sinnoh.  I haven't even played 4th gen, since I went right into 5th gen when getting back into Pokemon (after 6th gen came out).  5th is still my favorite story.

If you have time you should try to play through Platinum sometime. While it's not as good as gen5 IMO it's really good

Just now, Wolfox Glace said:

If you have time you should try to play through Platinum sometime. While it's not as good as gen5 IMO it's really good

I've been wanting to (or probably an enhanced hack like Blaze Black 2--that makes all the available Pokemon catchable and ups the difficulty),  but there are so many fan games that I also want to play that offer more playability.  I do know the general story (and Cytnthia is definitely my favorite champion, even if she still maintained a bit too much mystery).

Edited by seki108

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

@Another Retired Shipper I guess the two of us will get along nicely, pissing of genwunners as we go. same with @Zarc

SO when are we starting the great war between gen 5 and gen 1?

The great war lol, i guess i'm late, well i gotta say my team when i played gen 5 was Victini, leavanny, haxorus, scizor, wallrein, chandelure

also screw gen 1 xd gen 5 is muuch better