What I Think Each Member's Digimon Partner is going to be

Tartar

So, I haven't done one of these in a while (The previous one), and now that exams are over and I have a whole 2 days worth of vacation, what better way to spend them than to make another one of these threads?

And since I'm rather tired of looking at anatomical structures, I'd rather not make a "What I Think Each Member's Favourite Anatomical Structure is", (Would people even be interested in that?) the only other option to go for was obviously this one. 

So for those who haven't kept up with Digimon since the original series aired, there are currently over a thousand Digimon (46 of them being Greymon variants...) 

So if you think you're going to get some lame partner like Angemon, or Garurumon, you're sadly mistaken, nay, only exotic and semi-unknown partners will be given here. 

So leave a post, it can involve whatever. Perhaps a bit about yourself, your alignment or even some random gibberish. Based on that and how well I know you, I'll try to find an appropriate partner for you!

So, as to my own partner?

The shining beacon of hope, whose passion burns brighter than the sun: ShineGreymon!

rWWPGkU.jpg?1

So, who's your amazing partner going to be? Well, you'll have to post to find out ~

• Developers

Now I am a big digimon fan, and have been playing a lot of digimon lately. So I think it'll be interesting to see if I know whatever digi you give me!

Although you'll probably give me some sort of bug digimon.

I wouldn't mind Dinobeemon. I try to use one in most digimon games I play where it's available ^^

That aside, show me what you've got! ^^

I'd love to know. I would have losed Angamon since it's one of my favorites but if that one's off the table I don't fully mind(Veemon better be in my top 5 tho juJQh0J.png)

as for personal info:

I'm quite a shy gamer with a love for music and anime. I tend to overthing problems but like to always find my own way of solving them. I love my strategy and my tactics and speicially love it when a plan comes together.

As for favorite digimon(I don't know them all since I mainly know them from DS titles) have to be:

5: Rosemon. I just love roses

4: Ravemon. it's a bad ass raven.

3: Myotismon. dracula, nuf said.

2: Angemon. This is a funny one, when playing digimon world ds for the first time Angemon was my first champion digimon that wasn't my starter.

1: Veemon. I just love the little guy.

Edited by Wolfox Glace

@Mazeclelllo An insect you asked for, and an insect you shall be bestowed.

Your partner will match your fervour and tenacity. It's a battler by heart and loves nothing more than competition, as graceful as it is powerful. Your partner is BanchoStingmon

58DzrsS.jpg

@Monsieur DivergentYour partner Digimon will match your straightforward enthusiasm and love of life.

You partner an exalted knight. The fastest one of all the Royal Knights, clad in Blue Digizoid armour and a blazing sword. Your Digimon is the protector of all life, the very model of what a true knight ought to be: UlforceVeedramon

FLyp9Kb.png?1

@Hycrox Your Digimon will match your playful nature. A true prankster if I do say so myself.

In fact, your partner is the most fearsome Demon Lord of all. It is the source of all chaos and dank memes across the whole Digital world. Your partner Digimon is Boltboutamon

xuLT0yj.jpg?1

@Wolfox GlaceYour partner Digimon will compensate for that which you lack, together you shall complete one another and be unstoppable. A combination of the fiery passion of Veemon, and the divine grace of Angemon. It is a warrior basked in light and splendour. A perfect incarnation of that which you aspire to be. You partner is the Radiant Jesmon  

MP0z0ST.jpg?1

Oh, a Digimon thread. Loved Digimon since I was little. Personal Info: a gamer who likes anime. A bit of an introvert but loves hangout out/interacting with ppl I consider friends. My preferred genre is adventure and I like strategy too, however I don't limit myself to genre, just that I've noticed this is what I tend to like. In fact, I even enjoy anime where strategy is an important aspect (a strong reason for why I liked Code Geass and Aldnoah Zero). 

I like the Greymon lines and Veemon lines (both ExVeemon which would go on to fuse and the Veedramon line). Personal favourite would likely be Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

As a side-note, I would like to get a 3DS or PS Vita so I can play some of the more recent games.

@Ice Cream Sand WitchThis one was quite tough to think of. You're quite a mysterious individual despite your frequent posts, your core personality is still quite a mystery. So while Ranamon, the Water Magician digimon may have been a better fit, I went with another one. ~ I think you'll like it.

Your partner is as mysterious as you are. It is the lord of Ice and a master of the night. Within its grace and beauty conceals a terrifying power for making puns. Your partner is none other than Dianamon

Dianamon_re_collectors.jpg

Edited by Tartar

@sardinesI feel a certain steadfast resolve from you, but also a desire to not be tied down and be free. 

Your partner Digimon will embody this duality within you, at once a humongous island containing a multitude of life, but at the same time a giant bird that soars in the sky.  Your Partner Digimon is Ceresmon: 

9sGxret.jpg

@Another Retired Shipper As you wish, I will bestow upon you a brave and gallant warrior who saved the Digital World in the past. But not one assosiated with light like Jesmon, but one assosiated with Darkness and the night. 

Fear not, darkness is not evil, it is merely an element like any other. Your partner is a peerless warrior: Fierce and regal. It's majestic figure leaves all in awe. Your partner is AncientSphinxmon!

BrEXFK1.png

4 minutes ago, Tartar said:

@sardinesI feel a certain steadfast resolve from you, but also a desire to not be tied down and be free. 

Your partner Digimon will embody this duality within you, at once a humongous island containing a multitude of life, but at the same time a giant bird that soars in the sky.  Your Partner Digimon is Ceresmon: 

Reveal hidden contents

9sGxret.jpg

@Another Retired Shipper As you wish, I will bestow upon you a brave and gallant warrior who saved the Digital World in the past. But not one assosiated with light like Jesmon, but one assosiated with Darkness and the night. 

Fear not, darkness is not evil, it is merely an element like any other. Your partner is a peerless warrior: Fierce and regal. It's majestic figure leaves all in awe. Your partner is AncientSphinxmon!

Hide contents

BrEXFK1.png

Ayye, i like it :D thanks

• Support Squad

I mean I know for a fact mines numemon because that's who I would always get in Digimon World, only for him to become a life destroying teddy bear. Fun times. But sure, go for it.

52 minutes ago, Mazeclelllo said:

BanchoStingmon? I didn't know thay was a thing and now I have a new favourite digimon.

Is there a BanchoExVeemon to make BanchoImperialdramon?

Not that I know of, but there is Imperialdramon paladin mode.

Also @Tartar that partner seems awsome

@Maximillion Pegasus You seem to be ambitious, you demand to be heard. At the same time, you know the dangers this thread poses, and how quickly it will spread and start a "What I Think" epidemic. But still, you post due to your curiosity.

It is obviously because your Partner Digimon belongs to the Virus Buster class. With its Avalon Shield it can block any and all attacks, and with it's shining sword Claíomh Solais, it strikes down any and all virus types in its way... Your partner Digimon is Craniamon

4H9q7YH.jpg?1

@President Felix Fear not, for while you may have once had a Numemon as a partner, Digimon are simply data and constantly reform themselves. 

Because I understand your pain and suffering, having myself too had numerous partners digivolve into Numemons, I will bestow upon you a Digimon fit for a king, one that survived many struggles, to always evolve stronger. Your partner is Omnimon X, the survivor Digimon who survived the end of the Digital World at the hands of the termination program, by evolving the X-Antibody. 

3Aa9jvV.jpg?1

@Kurotsune Oh my, I didn't believe we would be graced with the presence by the Fallen Angel of Reborn himself. I will truly give you a Digimon only fit for a bad guy like yourself.

Your partner mirrors your inner chaotic nature, and desire for destruction. Truly only a Digimon such as Susanoomon, the Destruction Digimon, is fit for an evil person like yourself.

8TmiMNN.png 

@YinYang9705Ahh yes, your partner Digimon is one of undying loyalty, willing to sacrifice all for those it holds dear. Your partner Digimon is Dorurumon.

X2pYLOl.png

Didn't really get into any of the other Digimon stuff, but Tamers is awesome. Not much of an anime-watcher (or TV in general), but that's one that just stuck with me.

Dukemon is my fave, followed by Guilmon, Growmon and Renamon.

I haven't really made myself notable outside of my own thread, so here's some info:

I'm more of an introvert; although I can get (very) loud and excited when I'm around the right/wrong sort of people, most of the time I prefer to have a relaxed time when with friends. And in general really - I can be somewhat of a lazy bastard. I dislike having put unneccessary pressure on me, so everything I do in my own free time is usually without responsibilities and for the sole reason that I'm having fun doing it and will only keep doing it as long as it's still fun. I'm more task-oriented when money is involved, but I always remain a carefree and laid-back person. I'm basically immune to stress.

I've got a certain tendency to get lost in what I'm doing, or to just completely space out when I'm not doing anything in particular. Walking a familiar path counts as "not doing anything". Once almost got run over by an ambulance, siren and all.

Gaming-wise I'm open to mostly all genres, though I don't have any particular interest in shooters and horror games. RPGs tend to be pretty high on the list. I also prefer fantasy settings. In games where you get a choice, I'm always playing the good guy.

Uhmm, I like dogs, but would never get because I know I'd get sick of the amount of work they require. I've lived all my life with cats; I like their general character and just having them around.

I guess that should be enough to get a general picture of me?