Taking screenshot?

Paul25

I use another Program like PicPick to take easy screenshots then upload. If you meant a screenshot tool incorporated in the game then no, I think it doesn't have one.

Edited by Greninja

12 minutes ago, Greninja said:

I use another Program like PicPick to take easy screenshots then upload. If you meant a screenshot tool incorporated in the game then no, I think it doesn't have one.

Thanks that worked............

1. Save a screenshot

2. Right-click on the picture in the folder and click 'Edit'. This redirects you to Paint.

3. Drag the outlines of the picture inwards so the picture gets smaller. You can also click 'Resize' to do so

4. ?????

5. Profit

Edited by HongaarseBeer

I'm using a HP  PC and windows, so it might be different if you are using a MAC.  Once you take the screenshot, find where the file is.  Right click on the image and find "open with", where Paint should be one of the options.  (You can probably just open Pain and manually open the file from there, just as easily).  I always have to Zoom Out a time or two to view the full image.  Then just Select over which area you want to keep and then hit Crop (which eliminates the rest of the picture).  As long as it's not too big, it should be uploadable.