Ability Capsules

Wolfox

I believe the title speaks for itself, but I would like to know where I can find an ability capsule around the second gym battle. I've taken the one from the Forrest and the one from Venam's gym already.

Please help me make a little meditite kid not go through his life without Pure Power

• Global Mods

I hope my advice that I replied to your Status Update with earlier was helpful about the shop. I'm not sure if there's another available before the second gym, but I'm pretty sure that supply of them is there shortly after. I think it was near the pokecenter on the route to goldenleaf during the day. there was some water and a small battlefield I think, but it's been a while. hope that helps.

EDIT: slightly ninja'd by @Zarc

Edited by DreamblitzX

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

damn... but in case you wanna know why I don't just catch another one:

http://prntscr.com/ez43tc

Adamant and good IV's in most stats, not likely to get a better one randomly

well, it's not too long to wait. or if you really wanted a pure power one for the second gym, you could catch a placeholder one and then swap over to the genetically superior one when you get the capsule?

Just now, Zarc said:

are you mentaly prepared for narcissa ? :D

she has stopped me in ym tracks every time sofar. Medicham may not eb usefull against her, but it will most likely be usefull after that battle

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

damn... but in case you wanna know why I don't just catch another one:

http://prntscr.com/ez43tc

Adamant and good IV's in most stats, not likely to get a better one randomly

Great nickname bro lol. As for ability capsules, there may be some in Goldenleaf Forest...though I am not sure if you can go back there until you reach Goldenleaf Town and you may need an itemfinder to get it.