Hi everyone!

Xenophane

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I started playing Reborn starting about a week ago and so far I absolutely adore it. I love that there is an actual challenge in the game and also how interesting the story and characters are. I do have one question though, how far developed is the game? I've played for about 11 hours so far and I know it's not 100% done so I'm just wondering where exactly it ends at and if/when there will be legendaries available.

Hi ! First of all velcome here ! So this game has currently 14 gyms badges and a lvl cap around 80 so you have a lot of hours to run , and legendaries are not available at this moment but it's not impossible on futures patches 

On 4/20/2017 at 4:15 PM, Xenophane said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I started playing Reborn starting about a week ago and so far I absolutely adore it. I love that there is an actual challenge in the game and also how interesting the story and characters are. I do have one question though, how far developed is the game? I've played for about 11 hours so far and I know it's not 100% done so I'm just wondering where exactly it ends at and if/when there will be legendaries available.

welcome to reborn the city that needs a hero are you that hero? can you survive the acidic water and team meteor? if so the the rewards will be well worth it. as for your inquiries you have asked the right bard. it have been confirmed that there will be legionaries.... just not until after you beat the elite 4....so still a while to go.... i think there is about 70+ hours of game play (there is a metric ton of side quests) if you ever run into trouble feel free to ask!

Just now, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn the city that needs a hero are you that hero? can you survive the acidic water and team meteor? if so the the rewards will be well worth it. as for your inquiries you have asked the right bard. it have been confirmed that there will be legionaries.... just not until after you beat the elite 4....so still a while to go.... i think there is about 70+ hours of game play (there is a metric ton of side quests) if you ever run into trouble feel free to ask!

There is no way it takes more then 3 days of straight gameplay to beat Reborn.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:25 PM, Sceptilespy said:

There is no way it takes more then 3 days of straight gameplay to beat Reborn.

just the storyline w no loses or grinding yes. but this is purely theoretical as i do not know of anyone how has ever did this. and the metric ton of side quests is staggering so i understand your equivocal thoughts on this matter

Just now, Jace Stormkirk said:

just the storyline w no loses or grinding yes. but this is purely theoretical as i do not know of anyone how has ever did this. and the metric ton of side quests is staggering so i understand your equivocal thoughts on this matter

Ok, I get you.

New meat for the grinder eh?

Now without joking. Welcome to the reborn forums, please enjoy your stay and just leave your sanity out the doorstep, you're not likely to need it here.

Here's a song to welcome you, it's not really a "welcoming song" but it's fun to listen, and it's JoJo so that's reason enough.

If you have any questions my PM box is always open and the forums tend to be helpfull

On 4/20/2017 at 4:15 PM, Xenophane said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. I would answer your question, but it seems that the people above have already done it for the most part. I think the level cap, specifically right now, is level 85. Enjoy the game (don't rage too hard lol)