Dawn stone

Sifsif0120

I think the only way to obtain one at the moment is through mining

im not 100% sure tho

EDIT: just found one: Route 3 before Santalune forest next to a pond should be one if I recall correctly

Edited by dragonza11

• Global Mods

The On the Hunt subforum is for Reborn. That being said, you can get one for defeating Spector. First you need to get the Odd Key, then do the Generator Problems help center request in West Gearen, then find Spector in Goldenleaf. After the conversation at the Giratina statue, he appears inside the gym's library, in the Odd House, and in Wispy Tower all at different times of the day (I forget which time for which place), and after finding him in all those places you can battle him in Narcissa's arena. 

EDIT: Oh, and there's mining like the above poster said.

EDIT2: @dragonza11 Santalune Forest is in X and Y 

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The On the Hunt subforum is for Reborn. That being said, you can get one for defeating Spector. First you need to get the Odd Key, then do the Generator Problems help center request in West Gearen, then find Spector in Goldenleaf. After the conversation at the Giratina statue, he appears inside the gym's library, in the Odd House, and in Wispy Tower all at different times of the day (I forget which time for which place), and after finding him in all those places you can battle him in Narcissa's arena. 

sorry for that I didn't know that it was only for reborn and thanks a lot for the informations

9 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

damn srry about that, its hard to reccall all of the forest in all games LOL

(have some notes of the locations, but not the games)

Edited by dragonza11

17 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

sweet I can get my gallade to  add to my team

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...