Any help would be appreciated

narutoDkurosaki

I've just started to play this game from the latest ep. I've seen some youtube videos for getting some event pokemon in the peridot ward. I can't seem to get whismur, budew, wingull and teddiursa. I found a pachirisu instead of a panpour as well. How do you evolve swirlix as well. Help would be appreciated.

Edited by narutoDkurosaki

Wingull can be caught on your way to Azurine Island/Apophyll beach.

I believe the Teddiursa event is broken, so you won't find it.

Panpour can be found when you head to the underground railnet when it is raining. It will be taking shelter from the rain under one of the bridges prior to the actual railnet itself. However, I'm not sure if the event is still available in NeoReborn. I do know that Pansage or some other version of the fire panpour can be found in the wild, so you can always breed for a panpour.

As for evolving Swirlix: use a linkstone on it while holding 'sweet dream'.

Bedew can be found at the north end of the railway tracks, I think it needs to be windy though (either windy or clear, I'm not entirely sure). He'll be walking on the sidewalk ok the right and you need to click on him. 

A combination of pachurisu, pan pour, wingull, and zigzagoon are found between the pokemon being bullied by the guys n the bridge and the hyper active pokemon in the one apartment block in peridot. Which 2 you get change each game and are determined at the beginning of the game. If you get two of them then you need to find the other two elsewhere. 

Whismur is in the house closest to the railway I think, just east of a trainer. It's the only house east of that trainer so you'll know which it is. You can't get Whismur after you beat Julia though, as it's replaced by the onix event. (You can get a loudred later on though)

Ted is a hide and seek event and I don't know the individual locations. There might be a specific guide somewhere but really just run all around Peridot until you find him each time, there isn't really better advice that I can give.