Hello guys!!!!

narutoDkurosaki

56 minutes ago, narutoDkurosaki said:

Hello guys I'm new here. I've heard of pokemon reborn but didn't have the interest to play it. But with hardly any good pokemon hacks I've decided to give it a try and I'm impressed. Anyway I'm new member and help me with my queries.

Welcome to THE DARK SIDE- ahh...I mean Pokemon Reborn lol. If you require any help (where to go, where to find items, etc) I will be happy to help.

Welcome to reborn! i am your local bard here to give you any info that you may require all you need to do is ask. i also give out free awesome picture or songs or new word to dd your vocabulary just so that you can befuddle a know-it-all. and as i always say "if you can survive the acidic water and the destruction team meteor.... than the reward will be many."

11 hours ago, narutoDkurosaki said:

WOW everyone is friendly here....that's nice and Thanks for having me here. BTW is it easy to get shiny in this game????

I saw one YouTuber who straight up destroyed a shiny Pokemon because they are not that special. That is how easy it is to get a shiny in this game. Though a part of me died inside when he did it lol