Missing out on Mining

Jinan B

Looking for some pokemon/items (either or really) because the RNG was not kind to me and I didn't really have the patience to soft reset enough. What I'm looking for are Kabuto/a Dome FossilTirtouga and Archen/Cover and Plume [Received] (I kinda missed the meteor sidequest for the pick of one of them, and I'm looking to get this before I go into Agate for breeding purposes and the like); and Spiritomb/Old Keystone (Received). It makes little to no difference whether you can offer the pokemon or the item that gets the pokemon.

In return I can offer snivy, ralts, or venipede with near perfect IVs (Yeah I'm not far on my breeding quest at all lol), you're welcome to make requests for other pokemon, but that will obviously take me more time to do (Also I can't fulfil a request for a shiny).

So yeah, please and thank you to anyone that can help me out with that.

Edit: I've now obtained all of the pokemon that I was looking for

Edited by Jinan B

12 minutes ago, Jinan B said:

...Tirtouga and Archen/Cover and Plume (I kinda missed the meteor sidequest for the pick of one of them, and I'm looking to get this before I go into Agate for breeding purposes and the like)

You can have both Cover and Plume fossils by doing a puzzle on Agate Circus (they cost a shard each to play)

4 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

You can have both Cover and Plume fossils by doing a puzzle on Agate Circus (they cost a shard each to play)

He wants them before going to Agate, 'because of breeding purposes and the like'. So I don't think he'll want to wait for that

1 hour ago, Jinan B said:

I can breed you a 5IV archen (w/o egg moves, and in egg form) if you want :P I don't have a particular preference for a return mon

Edited by Candy

On 4/17/2017 at 0:13 PM, Jinan B said:

Looking for some pokemon/items (either or really) because the RNG was not kind to me and I didn't really have the patience to soft reset enough. What I'm looking for are Kabuto/a Dome Fossil (Received); Tirtouga and Archen/Cover and Plume [Received Archen] (I kinda missed the meteor sidequest for the pick of one of them, and I'm looking to get this before I go into Agate for breeding purposes and the like); and Spiritomb/Old Keystone. It makes little to no difference whether you can offer the pokemon or the item that gets the pokemon.

In return I can offer snivy, ralts, or venipede with near perfect IVs (Yeah I'm not far on my breeding quest at all lol), you're welcome to make requests for other pokemon, but that will obviously take me more time to do (Also I can't fulfil a request for a shiny).

I got a Tirtouga and a Spiritomb you can have. Their IVs are not good, because I don't know how to do IVs. I would love a Snivy (doesn't matter what it's IVs are) and for the other, it doesn't matter the mon.

On 22/04/2017 at 8:38 PM, Morgoth said:

I got a Tirtouga and a Spiritomb you can have. Their IVs are not good, because I don't know how to do IVs. I would love a Snivy (doesn't matter what it's IVs are) and for the other, it doesn't matter the mon.

gimme like 10-30 minutes and I'll PM you ^^