looking for new game

Mannedturtle

Pokemon Rejuvenation is a really good game inspired by Reborn. It's found in the Forums. It has a good story, wonderful aesthetics, challenging, and it also can be dark in some parts. It is up to the 10th badge.

Pokemon Desolation is also a good game found in the forums also. It carries more dark themes, the story is interesting and reflects the message that the developer Caz wishes to give, the battles are challenging, and the locales are unique as they also carry puzzles needed to be solved to pass. It is up to the 5th badge.

Honorable mentions include Legends of the Arena, and Red Adventures.

Depends on what kind of game you are looking for.

If it is another fangame then this thread belongs in the fan game expose.  If something else on steam, eShop, XBLA, or PSN, then Maybe try a persona/Shin Megami Tensei game.  Or a Classic Final Fantasy?

15 hours ago, Mannedturtle said:

Just finished ep 16 and would like to know if there is another game out there like reborn with a nice story line and challenge

My top choices would be Pokemon Rejuvenation and Pokemon Alabaster. Rejuvenation has a colorful atmosphere, but also can be pretty dark. It gives you many hours of game play and the decisions you make can alter the story, like Reborn. As @Mr. Divergent said, it has 10 badges and alot of side story. There is also Pokemon Alabaster. It has only 3 gym badges, but the story is intriguing and the gyms are not by type, but by theme. One of my favorites that I hope will get updated.

Edited by ProjectIceman

4 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

My top choices would be Pokemon Rejuvenation and Pokemon Alabaster. Rejuvenation has a colorful atmosphere, but also can be pretty dark. It gives you many hours of game play and the decisions you make can alter the story, like Reborn. As @Mr. Divergent said, it has 10 badges and alot of side story. There is also Pokemon Alabaster. It has only 3 gym badges, but the story is intriguing and the gyms are not by type, but by theme. One of my favorites that I hope will get updated.

thanks man love your vids btw helped me complete reborn :)

How can we talk about fangames and not mention Pokemon Uranium ? On the other hand, if you want a pokemon fangame but with a really different gameplay, i suggest you to check out Pokemon Academy Life (a visual novel) and Super Pokemon Eevee Edition (which gameplay is a FF-like). None of these two are complete, but the first one is very promising and the second offers already a fair playtime