Blue Moon Ice cream (for Titania)

Jess

I am locked in Agate and have been trying to get a blue moon ice cream from the vendor for about 3 days... I am not even sure it is possible anymore, so if someone has a spare blue moon ice cream to send me with a random Rattata, i'd be grateful! Rattata doesn't have to be in the top percentage... Let me know what you'd like in return!

18 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I haven't even seen it once, nor do I know what it does, guess the rng unfavored have to rely on others to find it out

I had found one from Obsidia, but used it to get the Heracronite. If you give it to one of your pokemon, it fully recovers HP (like a Max Potion) and maxes friendship too (or gives it a huge boost). 

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2017 at 10:36 AM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

If you still need 2 for the pinsir/Heracrossites I have a couple that I can give u

Awwww, I just saw this! Thank you very much, I had gotten one already though! :D 

On 4/17/2017 at 2:16 AM, Wolfox said:

I haven't even seen it once, nor do I know what it does, guess the rng unfavored have to rely on others to find it out

It maxes a mons friendship or Happiness so how Eevee evolves into Umbreon or Espeon or Cleffa into Clefairy or Chansey into Blessy or Riolu into Lucario and heals your mons can't use it if your mon is perfectly healthy tho

Sorry for double posting forgot I was the last one to post

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten
Sorry for double posting