Gen VII Replay Value

Jinan B

Just a question for those who've been here for a while. Back when Gen VI was added to the game, how much did things like the bosses teams and all of those things change? Would you say that it'd be worth it to abandon my current saves and start a new game purely because of the addition of Gen VII when episode 17 is released, or should I just wait for a point where I'd naturally start again anyway?

2 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

imo theres allways replay value if you just choose a diffrent team

i played the game 4times

Replaying fan-games are pretty fun if you're really up to, otherwise, it'll be boring to just go through the same places.

You should play a monotype/nuzlocke to make it even more challenging, increasing the replay value.

I won't replay for Gen VII because I've already started a new playthrough on E16 for the Relationship Points.

26 minutes ago, Seal said:

You can have multiple saves right?

Yeah, just go into C://Users/[yourname]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn and change the filename of the Game.rxdata to something else. Then, when you start the reborn app, it will start a new save file called Game.rxdata. I keep track of mine by calling them Bug.rxdata, Dark, Ground, Steel, MainGame, etc. so I know which is which. Just make sure the one you want to play is called Game.rxdata for that session.

8 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Fangames are very fun to replay. But after beating the game twice, i can't find time or patience for a new run. Especially since this time round i filled in the pokedex (based on the legitimately available pokemon up to now). I am going to do another run, absolutely, but only when the secret ending and its circumstances become available (probably last episode) and this, only if my current choices inside the game prevents me from naturally accessing it.

Completing the pokedex is the stuff of nightmares, with 721 pokemon around... Hell, it even was hard with 151/251 creatures only, back in the day!

I never filled the national dex, but I still have my first pokemon game(white) where I legit have all mons in the unova dex outside of event only ones. that was fun to complete, specially since I eventually needed a swoobat of all things as last mon(you know it's trash if that's the situation) I will always be proud of the fact that in a generally big regional dex like Unova I was able to actually catch em all