Does anyone watch Rupaul's Drag Race

Rainlove

Probably a very strange question, but I'm just very curious

I'm a HUGE fan of that show. I've seen all seasons and probably memorized all the shade (I don't have a sugar daddy)

Season 9 is being premiered, and episode 4 was on air yesterday

I'm rooting for Nina Bo'nina Brown

My favorite queen is Tatianna (Slay Tati)

What about you guys?

24 minutes ago, tfsbaeta said:

YASSSSSS QWEEEEEENNNN!!!

All seasons, all stars included, all untucked episodes. I live for this.

Come through Valentina, giving me S9 winner realness 

#ForeverTeamKatyaZamo 

15541698_1296086167132020_4609516976288313903_n.jpg

hahaha YASS!!

• 3 months later...

I'm also a fan of RPDR :)

What do you think of Sasha's win? Did she deserve it? I personally couldn't tell who was going to win but if could've placed my bet, it would've been Shae Coulee. She was very strong all the way. On the other hand Sasha was strong as well and on the contrary wasn't in the bottom two at all. The two of them just represent different types of drag. But when Sasha and Peppermint lipsynced in the finale I knew Sasha'd win. I like Peppermint but just don't see her as the next drag superstar.

But my favourite queen of s9 is Trinity Taylor. In the beginning I thought she would be more like an irritating bitch but it appeared she was an intelligent and talented person who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to step out of her comfort zone.

About Valentina: I liked her and rooted for her (especially when she won a White Dress Challenge) but lately she showed her true colours. For me she turned out to be a big-headed person without any humility. She acted like she was allowed to do anything she wanted. I admit she is very talented and has a lot of skills in make-up, fashion and so on, especially for someone who had been doing drag for 10 months until last year (if I remember correctly).  And remind yourselves of Shangela in s2! No comparison. (Of course, Shangela is now a very experienced drag queen but back then in s2e01 she looked like a disaster :D)