Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shiny charm?

Skyerix

Question

I've done all I can and still no clue on how I can get the shiny charm, any answers?

The man keeps saying that I can't enter eclipses room over and over.I've already met Aster at the cemetery and have spoken to him.

My friend already has the charm but has no idea on how he triggered the event. (Even chose the same options in story events as me)

6 answers to this question

• Global Mods

The Meteor grunt at the cemetery isn't Aster, it's Simon. That's a different sidequest. 

In order to activate the events with Aster that lead to the Shiny Charm, you have to say no every time Blake asks for the Ruby Ring. 

@bobthebobby Blake battles you regardless of whether you willingly give him the Ruby Ring or not. Also Ame said those who don't have access to the Shiny Charm now will be able to get it in the future.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Skyerix said:

@Ice Cream Sand Witch So am I not able to get the charm anymore?I'm pretty sure i said no to blake over and over.

Did you say no every time, or did you say yes eventually? 

I'm not really sure how to go about activating the event myself as I gave Blake the Ruby Ring. I just know the requirements for doing it.

32 minutes ago, bobthebobby said:

from what i know if you didnt battle a certain guy during the story you permanently lose the option to access the shiny charm and old amber :(

No, that's just the Super Rod for the Simon quest.  Old Amber is just related to the kid, and the Shiny Charm just has to be after You've beaten Aster by himself.