Keep getting stuck...

Wolfox

Okay, so I really wanna play rejuvenation since it's a great game. yet there's one teansy little problem... I always get stuck at the ghost gym leader >:(

So I'm gonna restart soon(again) and I wonder, what would be the best starter/team to "cteam" especially her. I've tried many things but I keep finding myself get bodied because of the field effect pretty much negates one of the only weaknesses ghost types have... and since the only ghost type that can deal some good damage is a bitch to train(misdreavus) I'm kinda at a loss of what to do. please help me :(

There is a sidequest where a girl will trade you her pancham for an aipom.That pancham will have scrappy(or the odds of it having are really high.keep SF until you get one)

Thats how i deafeted her in all of my save files

I tried, but failed because that signature move seems to have a 100% def increase rate. or at least when I go against her it has. alloweing me to get burned and I assume I don;t have to paint a full picture of it

the best starter against her is probably froakie ( greninja dark type ) , you can use arcanine since he has bite and he is kinda tanky , you can also catch zeta's duskull to have dusclops ( shadow type is always good against her ).

yeah she's annoying :/

shadow pokemon are not legal in a gym battle, and her field weakenst dark type moves to where they deal neutral damage or slightly above it. meaning that that doesn't help either

did you try to train a gigalith ? always usefull , or you can catch a zebstrika ( maybe paralyse them on a lucky move ). For the starter Blaziken can be good for his speed ability too.

i have to admit that ghost pokemons have only 2 weakness : ghost and dark. The first , well , kinda limited on this game , and the second the field don't allow dark moves :/

I hate to shoot down every idea but para on a lucky move? I miss air slash more often than I get burns with Scald so that might not be the best to rely on/ gigalyth might be a fun idea for the rocks and to kill the baloon

no no it's ok bro , i'm just trying to help as best i can :D , and for the paralyse move well , we never know , spark has good chance to paralyse so it can work.

don't hesitate to sacrifice some pokemons to give better chances to your mains pokemons , or for heal 

Edited by Zarc

• 2 weeks later...

All my Pokemons were L 38-40 Team of Electrode, Swanna, Gardevior(Jackpot Starter), Misdreavus, Skuntank, Camperupt. This battle took many tries till the strategy was successful. No items used.

Electrode uses in succession the following moves - spark( leads to paralysis), light screen, electro ball - drifblim KO

Swanna uses 2 bubble beams , Chandelure KO

Camerupt, takes a hit uses Flame Burst(field boosted) OHKO Rotom

Gardevior, tanks Sludge Wave, Psychic, OHKO Gengar,

Light Screen Ends

Mismagius is the hardest one, Swanna uses tailwind and gets KO, Skuntank uses Toxic, uses Acid Spray and dies, Electrode comes on uses electro ball, gets KO , fortunately cumulative Toxic damage KO Mismagius.

For spiritomb, combination of the following moves were used. Draining Kiss from Gardevior, Flame burst from Camperupt, Shadow Ball and confuse ray from Misdreavus. I kept swapping as soon as I was hit by hypnosis, this cycle continued for a while and finally after the hyper potion was used by gym leader and a few turns later I won.

that;s where it ends, cuz while I got a jackpot starter, it would just not be nice to actually hand me my favorite mon :( so when it comes to fairy moves Mr Mime is the best I'll be able to do as for the spark para, knowing my luck I will not get it