My Team (before Randomus Gym)

Bratke

Greetings guys,

this is my team at the moment, grinding before Randomus.

All teams i see here seem so fancy, i just want to know if i should go hunting for some better compainions.

Till now im just stumbling around and keep whoever good i find along the way ;]

Any tips are of course very welcome !

Cheers 

Claydol Lv. 56

Levitate (Def./Sp.Def)

Cosmic Power

Extrasensory

Earth Power

Signal Beam

Elektross Lv 56

Levitate (Att / Sp. Att)

Crunch

Thunder Wave

Acid Spray

Thunderbolt

Banette Lv 56

Cursed Body (Att / Sp. Att)

Curse

Will-O-Wisp

Sucker Punch

Hex

Mamoswine Lv 56

Thick Fat (Att / Spd)

Earthquake

Blizzard

Ice Shard

Mist

Blissey Lv 55

Natural Cure (Sp Def. / Sp. Att)

Charm

Double-Edge

Soft-Bouiled

Sweet Kiss

Vileplume Lv 55

Effect Spore (Sp. Att / Sp. Def)

Moonlight

Toxic

Nature Power

Giga Drain

Infernape Lv 58

Blaze (Att / Spd)

Mach Punch

Close Combat

Flame Wheel

Shadow Claw

Kecleon Lv 54

Color Change (Sp. Def /  Att)

Camouflage

Sucker Punch

Synchronize

Substitute

I try too keep Kecleon as Joker against Leaders to hit hard with Sub/Camou/Synchronize, is that ever going to work? Is Kecli viable at all? His Stats seem so bad ;:(

Thanks for reading, Good night

Edited by Bratke

you can switch out elekross for a magnazone, eventually you may wanna breed icicle crash onto mamoswine although thats alot of work (i can do it and train it up to 50 for you if you want), you can replace claydol with a gardevoir unless you need it as a tank for you team, configuras is probably a better option than bannette because of its rediculous defense plus willo wisp and hex, amoogus regenerator is very strong and can substitute for vileplume, it can learn SPORE, toxic, gigadrain and synthesis, and if your running a stall team gastradon could also be a great addition. But honestly your team is pretty good, but you may have a little trouble a couple gyms from now ( I dont want to spoil anything).

oh i almost forgot, beldum is now available to you

Edited by bobthebobby

By that point you should have access to the trade in Spinel Town involving Shelmet/Karrablast. I advise you do that and get yourself an Escavalier as it is a tanky monster. With an extremely high attack stat it can KO most of his Pokemon as well as tanking most hits. I used one all the way through the game and it saved me on so many occasions. And if you get Accelgor that's also good as you can outspeed almost everything and go for a fast Bug-Buzz or if you just want them out you can use Final Gambit which is a death sentence but will also kill you. Hope I helped ^~^ 

(Karrablast and Shelmet are both available at the Azuine Island) 

another boon to Excavalier is that it counters the trick room seeing as few pokemon are slower then it is. another thing that might help is a dark type like the beforementioned skuntank or drapion. Kecleon might be a good one so swap since overall it's stats are quite low

Hey Guys

Working on the Karrablast, evasive little bugger. Got some shelmets tho :)

I think i will keep Elektross for the moment,  i like the Levitate on him. Switch in on Ground, Spray him, switch :}

Claydol kinda needs to go, but i dont have a good Phy. Def - Tank at the moment.

Cofagrius is superiour ofc, but where can i find Yamask ? 

My Skorubi is my ride around town till now, maybe he was destined for something greater

This was really helpfull, thank you a lot!!

P.S.: no...Not poor, sweet little Plumy... you cant mean that... say you dont mean that!

Edited by Bratke